☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Lol @ defense ^ LeBron getting weakside blocks doesn't make him a great defender. LeBron always gets killed 1 on 1When it comes down to it you have to put the ball in the basket. The greats have done it Jordan, Kobe and now Durant.

laugh.gif
you ask 1 question about a release date and they act like I ran over their dog
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noelair24

Lol @ defense ^ LeBron getting weakside blocks doesn't make him a great defender. LeBron always gets killed 1 on 1When it comes down to it you have to put the ball in the basket. The greats have done it Jordan, Kobe and now Durant.
this is wrong in so many ways...

Originally Posted by CP1708

I might be confused, but, is someone in here saying that Lebron is just as good a shooter as Durant? 

As in, shots from any spot on the floor?  I hope I am misunderstanding. 

Bron is certainly the better penetrator, passer, and defender, as well as rebounder.  Scoring is probably a wash, both are great, but shooting, just simple shooting, Durant is well above in that category, I hope that isn't being argued. 
shooting-wise, Durant got it no contest
but them other aspects of LeBron's game that u pointed out is whats being argued, which is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Might want to wait and see if KD or Derrick Rose or anyone without 5 years of experience does all things that are to be assumed?

You know, since LeBron's first 4 years were better than KD's in every aspect. But he's already what he was supposed to be, I guess so.

Ya well at least Durant is leading his own and is not leaving OKC for help. Not a coward like LeBron. LeBron is a Robin sorry! Gotta face it chumps.Until LeBron redeems those finals he choked away last year he will get ripped on.

My man get that sodium out your veins, b. Unless LeBron dies in the next 5-7 years, Durant will never be the best player in the league.

But i do think teaming up with a dude that was your conference rival that already had a chip which by default means you'll never "surpass" him is %*!#+ $#! move tho

You know, I was wondering why I hadn't checked in on this thread more since last week... Then I read the last five or six pages... NBA + S&T = Idiots come out to play. Now I remember.

just copped some tickets to the nets game against the heat
pimp.gif
... not a fan of either team but im not gon lie i do want to watch the heat play... rather watch a knicks game against them but the prices are terrible 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I might be confused, but, is someone in here saying that Lebron is just as good a shooter as Durant? 
That was me. They're comparable from three point range & 10-15 and 16-23 feet in particular. Historically, they've shot a similar number of attempts from those areas & shoot a similar percentage.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

3 missed FTs
Missed dunk
Missed open 3
Missed lay up
Not running back on defense

No go to scorer
And still gave the Lakers (with Bynum) a tougher game than the "best" front court in the L.

Some of y'all must be trolling hard. Can't be real life that people can be this stupid
laugh.gif
Then again, it's NT S&T....i just got reminded why i rarely even bother reading through most of these threads anymore

Back
Top Bottom