☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Either team playing tomorrow?
Hawks on the first night of a back to back to back 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by kash55

This has got to be the most boring, sloppy close multi-OT game I've seen.
They are just close and keep going to OT because of dumbheaded plays.
Word. People coming home from work and just seeing the final score are unfortunately going to think they missed a great game.
On the contrary, one of the worst basketball games every played on Planet Earth.

So THAT'S how the games gonna finally end, every Hawk player fouling out with no choice but to end it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh my god just let it end. This is like watching a horse with 2 broken legs trying to run a derby.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Oh my god just let it end. This is like watching a horse with 2 broken legs trying to run a derby.
Who wouldn't want to watch that though? 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Noskey

Who wouldn't want to watch that though? 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Even the fans at the game dont want to watch this @+$%
laugh.gif
Almost completely empty now.

Thank God it's finished!!! Hawks still hasn't scored in this 3rd OT!!! Hawks too tired to grind this one out!!! Miami wants this more!!! Hahaha!! GO HEAT!!!

For those of you who couldn't see (via stream of local channel)...Bynum came down limping on the final play of the half after he scored. 
It was a scary sight at first, but he told Coach Brown he was fine and seemed to walk to the locker rooms okay. Hoping it isn't anything serious.

Reggie Miller: "A big win for the heat, and a black eye for the hawks..."

Charles: "Yea and I wish I could punch em' in the other eye..."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom