☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Yeah this team is looking a lot better than I thought they would, still if they have a big man go down for an extended period of time that will be a huge problem. Hopefully everyone can stay healthy and make it out of the first round for once.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by Executive76
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ How they switch in a split second from "this game is terrible" to professional mode.

The Blazers are EASILY my second favorite team in the League. So damn fun to watch and have 3 former Knickerbockers who I still root for
smokin.gif

How does Kobe still not see that when he gets in the ISO mode the Lakers are terrible. They gotta get it into Bynum more. I mean he was perfect when they were running plays for him in the first half and now hes not seeing the ball

***Right on cue back to Bynum. Feed that man

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Great win by the Kings. Coming back from 21 down
pimp.gif

Gonna have to watch the replay. I thought it was gonna be one of those games so I changed the channel. Congrats on Smart's first game win.

The Blazers are for real this season. I like their mix of size, athleticism, shooting and defense.

Back
Top Bottom