☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Forreal though?

I'd rather let Russell Westbrook and Rajon Rondo shoot midrange jumpers than Blake Griffin.

Blake has so much work to do man...
sick.gif

He's an eye sore out there in the fourth.

Soon as he realizes he's not gonna out jump everybody his whole career I'm sure he'll get right on it

i pray tonight is not any indication of what we can expect from the refs in the playoffs

EDIT:
how late are these whistles going be?!

i'm waiting to see the other team going back the other way AND then a foul gets called

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

lebron settled
30t6p3b.gif
He was put in a poor situation there. 5 seconds left on the clock when he caught it.

That foul though.
sick.gif

IATT, yeah, I've noticed that, he worked a ton over the summer, good for him. Just about the only dude who looks like he put in serious time.
laugh.gif

Why does Blake take 5 jump shots a game right inside the 3pt line? Either move 5 feet in or a foot out and make it a 3.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

lebron settled
30t6p3b.gif
He was put in a poor situation there. 5 seconds left on the clock when he caught it.
still enough time to take chauncey off of the dribble. or at least put the ball on the ground and pull up.

I know the games not over yet, but damn, this just isn't the Heat's night as far as calls and the easy shots.
Layups rolling off the rim and &@^#
laugh.gif

lebron is sturggling man. What happened to the post game man? Dude was working it like magic in the eginging now its gone? Come on bron i believe in you. Get back with your post moves. U looking like new york tracy mcgrady debut game

Straight violated Blake on that rebound. Battier yanked him by his jersey and Bosh slapped his hand 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom