☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Give me Aldridge over Bosh and all those other dudes, personally.

Gordon, I'm not sure. I'd actually rather take Iguodala over both him and Westbrook.

Paul, Rose, and Deron are more than enough PGs, and there's tons of guys who can shoot on the team.
I actually feel like shooting wouldn't be a strength. The team needs deadeye shooters and the ones would be Durant, Love, Paul and Gordon. Everybody else is below average to just a hair above average.
Were they killing teams shooting in 2008 though? Maybe my memory is failing me, but it was an inside attack each game I thought.

Gordon needs to have a really good year if they're going to have him be on the team though.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by PMatic

Team USA
Howard
LeBron
Durant
Kobe
Paul

Aldridge
Love
Melo
Wade
Gordon
D-Will
Rose

Tried to find the best medium between athleticism, size, rebounding, shooting, rebounding, defense, etc.
Has Kobe commented on whether he's going to play this year? I wouldn't be surprised if he sat out this year.

For the Lakers sake I hope he doesn't play.
Howard
LeBron
Durant
Kobe
Rose

Aldridge
Love
Melo
Wade
CP3

Griffin ?

Originally Posted by toine2983

This ESPN NBA Countdown show with just the analysts is so bad. 
sick.gif

Magic trying to do that Lakers/Jazz highlight.
laugh.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
That was terrible.

I was wondering if he would ever get a full sentence out.

roll.gif
of course that's JR Smith's sister

And what the hell was Lebron about to do after he was fouled??? Looked like he was bout to take off for a freethrow line dunk
laugh.gif

give me aldridge and love over any of the other potential PF options for team USA

Watching Chris Paul makes me want to cry it's so nice sometimes.

Jesus.

I'm sorry for ever doubting that you're the best PG in the L.
sick.gif

Jesus.

sick.gif
His mid range game is wet. I wonder why he took so damn long this season to play aggressively.

Stern robbed us of something epic this season with Christ Paul not being able to team up with the resurgent Ocho Mamba...yes I'm still mad.

My mind didn't know what to do with that Wade forearm/CP3 flop.
laugh.gif

I hate seeing Wade get away with so much, and I hate seeing CP3 flop around.

So a Wade forearm sending CP3 flying? Didn't know what to think.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

Jesus.

sick.gif
His mid range game is wet. I wonder why he took so damn long this season to play aggressively.
................................................................................................................................................................huh?

Back
Top Bottom