☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Love 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ the pure joy for Rubio when he made that shot.

Then he follows it up with the clutch defense.
He straight nutted on himself on that play and after Love made that last shot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Love >>>>> Griffin?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
roll.gif
WHy would u leave Love out there like that??? I saw that from a mile away
roll.gif

Second time a Clippers defender allowed this to happen THIS WEEK and on National TV both times. First against the Mavs with Jason Terry's clutch shot (Billups bailed them out at the end) and now this.

where are the wolves fans on this board??? dont tell me they went to bed too soon and missed that? that ending was %**@+#$ dope!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

where are the wolves fans on this board??? dont tell me they went to bed too soon and missed that? that ending was %**@+#$ dope!

All 4 of us are getting our Will Farrell on, running nude down the street in -10 weather!!!!

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ the pure joy for Rubio when he made that shot.

Then he follows it up with the clutch defense.
He straight nutted on himself on that play and after Love made that last shot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That makes two of us. 
laugh.gif
but
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

What's up?

This game
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

MY Wolves
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ill make room for all you bandwagon fans
SEzt1.jpg

LMAO. I just watched the game and yelled this. Great game. MIN needs to get more plays with Derrick Williams going towards the hoop. Also... DARKOOOOOOOOOOOOOKHANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! Also glad Love hit that shot because my recording was about to end. Half hour extra is just enough nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom