☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Gay is playing excellent D on Griffin. I think Allen should stay on Paul, but on the other hand Williams will light up Conley.

Peep Game:
23ska909red02:
Peep Game:
Oh, like Kobe has been doing with the Lakers for 16 years now?
Like I give a damn about Kobe.
laugh.gif
Eff a damn Kobe. Yeah he's a flopping, whiny @**, spoiled, ball-hogging volume shooter.

Did you have something to say about CP3 flopping, though?
Other than the fact that he does flop? Nope. I was more stressing the fake tough act that Kobe (along with the majority of the Lakers) pulls. It's like
when people go there, that's the act they put on. You can see it carried over to Pau, Bynum, Barnes and a couple other dudes. Hell, even McRoberts

os doing that now
laugh.gif

-k-

Naw McRoberts was the same way in Indy last year
laugh.gif
but now it seems like he really doesn't care
laugh.gif

CP is a sneaky dude and i get what SKA is saying about them, he just does sneaky $%%@
laugh.gif
Blake is starting to cry like 90% of the stars in the game. I like their talent but i just get sick of the whining after every call

What the hell is Blake doing?

Why did he leave his man to go out and trap Marc? You know Marc can pass, and if you both commit to Marc, he'll find the open man.

That was dumb.

WOW. How you miss that call refs. Jesus.
sick.gif

Mayo is actually doing something tonight. He should D up Williams asap. The thing about him is if he thinks he's better than someone he will kill them.

eek.gif
at that non goal tending call. Clippers are getting true Hollywood treatment tonight, PLEASE win Memphis, I can't stand Flop Angeles.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Peep Game:
Oh, like Kobe has been doing with the Lakers for 16 years now?
Like I give a damn about Kobe.
laugh.gif
Eff a damn Kobe. Yeah he's a flopping, whiny @**, spoiled, ball-hogging volume shooter.

Did you have something to say about CP3 flopping, though?
Other than the fact that he does flop? Nope. I was more stressing the fake tough act that Kobe (along with the majority of the Lakers) pulls. It's like
when people go there, that's the act they put on. You can see it carried over to Pau, Bynum, Barnes and a couple other dudes. Hell, even McRoberts

os doing that now
laugh.gif

You peeped that too? Buncha studio gangsters over there across the hall and masters of flop hoops
laugh.gif

In MoGotti We Trust
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Mayo is actually doing something tonight. He should D up Williams asap. The thing about him is if he thinks he's better than someone he will kill them.

eek.gif
at that non goal tending call. Clippers are getting true Hollywood treatment tonight, PLEASE win Memphis, I can't stand Flop Angeles.
eyes.gif
 coming from a Flop Angeles Laker fan with Fisher/Gasol on your team and a dude nicknamed mamba who stay getting hollywood blvd  treatment.
#reckless

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

eek.gif
eyes.gif
 coming from a Flop Angeles Laker fan with Fisher/Gasol on your team and a dude nicknamed mamba who stay getting hollywood blvd  treatment.
#reckless

eek.gif
eyes.gif
 coming from a Flop Angeles Laker fan with Fisher/Gasol on your team and a dude nicknamed mamba who stay getting hollywood blvd  treatment.
#reckless
Flop Lakers? did this dude really say this? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm speechless. 
laugh.gif

Bruh trying to bring the same argument he lost in the Laker thread in here.
laugh.gif

Like I said, right now matters more than the past (remember, that's what you said about Ron Artest)

And right now… eff the past, I'm talking about right now… the Clippers live on the floor more than any team in the league. Point blank, bottom line, period.

And even as I type this, Chris Paul is on the floor, and his fake tough guy teammates rush around him, acting like they're going to do something.
laugh.gif

I definitely would take Memphis in a 7 game series against LAC. Especially with ZBo back.

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

eek.gif
eyes.gif
 coming from a Flop Angeles Laker fan with Fisher/Gasol on your team and a dude nicknamed mamba who stay getting hollywood blvd  treatment.
#reckless
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm speechless
laugh.gif

Pau_Gasol_Flop_rdax.jpg

lakerspg-vertical.jpg

King & Queen of the Original FLOP City
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

eyes.gif
#reckless
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm speechless
laugh.gif

Pau_Gasol_Flop_rdax.jpg

lakerspg-vertical.jpg

King & Queen of the Original FLOP City
nerd.gif

Ok buddy, with ball grabbing Reggie Evans, Chris Flop artist Paul, Blake all i do is dunk griffin. Clippers aren't winning a damn thing anytime soon. I guarantee that. In fact quote me, if they make it to the finals this year I'll paypal you 100 bucks. 

#flopcity = 
indifferent.gif

#Banner city= 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

I definitely would take Memphis in a 7 game series against LAC. Especially with ZBo back.

dont want to excite Bhz but i agree 100%. with or without Zbo they could take them in the playoffs. i hope it somehow happens.

im still not sold on this Clippers team at all, i just had a talk about them with my boys today. i think they get bounced in the first round.

Your pics are from previous seasons (and remember, like you said: the past is irrelevant to today
wink.gif
).

These pics are from this season:

(we all know Blake is strong as hell, so looking at that pic, Matt Barnes must be BEAST MODE!!
eek.gif
)

(Paulina? Meet Blake Floppin)

I just Tweeted Chris Paul that he can ball but his character on court is pathetic.
I might just make a parody video of him word to Baraka flocka flame.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Your pics are from previous seasons (and remember, like you said: the past is irrelevant to today
wink.gif
).

These pics are from this season:

(we all know Blake is strong as hell, so looking at that pic, Matt Barnes must be BEAST MODE!!
eek.gif
)

(Paulina? Meet Blake Floppin)

Master vs Apprentice
word to darth vader
devil.gif

BTW gg memphis tams gg

Nice doing business with yall folks.

Goodnight haters
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom