☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Rose is getting no love from the refs

30t6p3b.gif
it's like you have to be a female dog made flopper to get any calls in this league. I see you Wade.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Carlos Boozer is awful
Word
laugh.gif
...the hell happened to him since the end of his Utah run? Seems like he's gotten terribly slower and 
his technique (as far as shooting) has gotten worse too.
Utah fans will tell you that he wasn't awesome when he played for the Jazz either.  He's an undersized big that can't defend his position.  He's been the same way since he played at Duke.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

why are the Miami Heat wearing black Jerseys at home now, just wondering

It's a special uniform "Back in Black" they're wearing them for select home games.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Rose is getting no love from the refs

30t6p3b.gif
it's like you have to be a female dog made flopper to get any calls in this league. I see you Wade, Gasol, Fisher, and Kobe.

They have nothing to do with this game, but yeah, include them too if it makes you feel better.

Cool, just making a point people shouldn't complain about another team doing that
when there's multiple offenders on your home team. Not that hard really.

I can't help but think the Bulls will max themselves out in the regular season but fall short in the playoffs if they meet the Heat again. I don't see that extra level they can get to.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Quick Question: ROughly how much does Eddy Curry weigh now?

doesn't matter Curry is still my idol.......even the white Mamba sees more playing time than him.

Originally Posted by PMatic

I can't help but think the Bulls will max themselves out in the regular but fall short in the playoffs if they meet the Heat because they don't have that extra level to get to.
Nah, Bulls are deep enough to not max out, plus these injuries are allowing some guys to get some unintended rest. Also, it's not like the Bulls really got destroyed last year by the Heat. They were in every game those last four, they just didn't have anyone who could hit the broadside of a barn. Rose doesn't have to do everything this season. I'm not saying they'll win, but I think a Miami-Chicago series will drag out longer this year.

how can wilborn simultaneously be on the best thing on espn AND POSSIBLY the worst thing?!

am i crazy to think that they should take a lesson from tnt and relax thinsg up a bit.. let wilborn play the ernie roll; then add bill simmons and jalen rose (not sure how many of you listen to his grantland podcast, but it's pretty good)

then they should try and see if they can steal webber from tnt to be the 4th guy.. hell they could try and see if they can find gary payton (where did he disappear to?!)

Been such a high level of basketball for the first 3 quarters. Hope this game comes down to the final 2 minutes and see if Bron matches up on Rose

Back
Top Bottom