☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Dat boi clutch
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

What the hell is going on?

These dudes looking pathetic from the line in the clutch

Dudes getting paid millions of dollars and suck at the basics.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Derrick Rose needs to mail his last yr's MVP back to the league or to Durant's address. I might send a recovery kit for LeBron's too

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Derrick Rose needs to mail his last yr's MVP back to the league or to Durant's address. I might send a recovery kit for LeBron's too
Quit trolling.

D. Rose may need to give up his belt and shoe laces after blowing those two free throws and missing that game winner.

Bulls NEED JR Smith.

This. If he would buy in defensively for Thibs that'd be a great fit. DRose is really a legit 2 guard away from being able to beat the Heat.

I hope Chi plays better in the next 3 games against MIA. I aint see anything from them today indicating they could beat the Heat in a 7 game series. I don't see it.

I aint like how they played catch up all game just for Rose to choke when they could take the lead and then Loozer not secure the rebound after LeBron choked on extending the lead.

Wonder why Wade keeps shooting bad against Chi in recent encounters. Rip or Brewer can't really hold him.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
@ LeBron jumping over Lucas for the dunk.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Bulls NEED JR Smith.

This. If he would buy in defensively for Thibs that'd be a great fit. DRose is really a legit 2 guard away from being able to beat the Heat.
Having Deng actually play would be nice too, ya know.

anyone catch lebron's post game interview, that boy is in denial about his late game choking.. how u going answer a question directed about you "me and drose shoot the same free throws"

damn shame

Back
Top Bottom