☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

People are just throwing random %!!% to the wall, Im not even going to pay any of these rumors attention.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I don't see NO going for it. They don't want those contracts.

Broussard
laugh.gif

Not even an article detailing how the trade would go down.

Cold part is that these teams who have the players lakers want are at the lakers mercy n will basically do whatever they say/want even if giving them a player will directly be seen as the sole reason for them winning the championship this season, smh! 

It's outright shameful that there are countless Laker fans who are clamoring for both CP3 and Howard.

What a disgrace.

They would really appreciate a title with Kobe/CP3/Howard? Seriously?
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Most of them were probably the same ones criticizing the death out of Miami's teaming up last summer

It would be a disgrace to the NBA, a disgrace to the game of basketball and a disgrace to professional sports for both CP3 and Howard to join Kobe. I'd still have people telling me Kobe wasn't the most helped superstar in league history.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

It's outright shameful that there are countless Laker fans who are clamoring for both CP3 and Howard.

What a disgrace.

tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Most of them were probably the same ones criticizing the death out of Miami's teaming up last summer

It would be a disgrace to the NBA, a disgrace to the game of basketball and a disgrace to professional sports for both CP3 and Howard to join Kobe. I'd still have people telling me Kobe wasn't the most helped superstar in league history.

uOCBXy

Originally Posted by JUS3

Broussard sure knows how to piss you guys off. 
laugh.gif
It has nothing to do with Broussard or his imaginary sources.

It's the fact that you have these Laker fans actually hoping there's a chance of it happening. I find it sad that fans would want to win in such a cheap way.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

What a disgrace.

tired.gif
indifferent.gif

uOCBXy
A+ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

What a disgrace.

tired.gif
indifferent.gif

uOCBXy
A+ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Most of the time it sucks to be a Laker fan, smh.

You guys give the fanbase a terrible name
indifferent.gif

uOCBXy
A+ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
Seriously though, why you mad? Tell me you wouldn't want Dwight Howard or CP3 on your team?
indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

We're fans of course we want them. 

A+ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

someone doesn't like jokes. relax
btw, no one is forcing you to be a laker fan. if it sucks to be one most of the time, then root for another team
laugh.gif

If LA gets CP3 and Howard, I would hope most Laker fans find that atrocious. They shouldn't be allowed to team up with Kobe until he's in his last year.

And to clarify, it sucks most of the time being a Laker fan because of all of the other Laker fans. Sort of like being a Manny Pac fan.

Most Pac fans are Laker fans. Explains a lot.

laugh.gif

It's the fact that you have these Laker fans actually hoping there's a chance of it happening. I find it sad that fans would want to win in such a cheap way.
As a Lakers fan hell yeah i want CP3 and D12 on my team. Wouldn't you want your team to go after the best available players?

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

laugh.gif

As a Lakers fan hell yeah i want CP3 and D12 on my team. Wouldn't you want your team to go after the best available players?
This is what I'm referring to. If the team didn't have Kobe and had nobody else and was starting new? Sure.

You really want to win that way? That's a pathetic way to win.

I wouldn't care if I was a Lakers fan, that's a crapload of titles.

I'd probably blow my brains out because of so many of the dummies, but that's a lot of rings.

At least Lakers fans usually know something about basketball.

Pacquiao fans on the other hand........

I find it hilarious how when it's the Lakers, CP3+Kobe+Dwight with a depleted bench and ehhh role players makes them a title contender, but the Knicks with CP3+Carmelo+Amare with a depleted bench and ehhh role players=Knicks would be lucky to make it out of the first round. I understand that Dwight>Amare, but Carmelo is just as clutch as Kobe and can score just as much as he can...Guess the hate runs deep

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I find it hilarious how when it's the Lakers, CP3+Kobe+Dwight with a depleted bench and ehhh role players makes them a title contender, but the Knicks with CP3+Carmelo+Amare with a depleted bench and ehhh role players=Knicks would be lucky to make it out of the first round. I understand that Dwight>Amare, but Carmelo is just as clutch as Kobe and can score just as much as he can...Guess the hate runs deep
The best defensive center/rebounder in the league teams up with the best or second best point guard/QB in the league teams up with the best or second best shooting guard in the league... I mean that's a whole hell of a lot different than CP3 with Melo/no defense Amare. CP3/Melo/Amare are for sure conference title contenders. Not sure why you would let trolls convince you otherwise.

This is what I'm referring to. If the team didn't have Kobe and had nobody else and was starting new? Sure.

so after a certain point, you don't want your favorite team to drastically improve its roster? that's pretty pathetic to me

lol I don't let the trolls convince me..I was just making an observation...I think Dwight or CP3 alone would make the Lakers a title contender, so obviously the 2 of them together would make them a monster team...I'm just saying that the Knicks get no respect regardless of who they have on the roster..I know Amar'e n Melo don't play lots of defense, but they didn't even play a whole season together...Ray Allen n Paul Pierce weren't good defenders during their careers, but once they got focused and realized their possibilities of winning a title together, things changed drastically.

so after a certain point, you don't want your favorite team to drastically improve its roster? that's pretty pathetic to me
False. I would love them to improve their roster, but not in such a fashion as to where you would bring in the best PG/C in the league to team with the best or second best SG in the league. The spirit of competition is lost in such a scenario. It's just cheap.

Like I said, if Kobe wasn't here, then fine. By all means.

If you would feel joy and not be bothered by getting a title in such a manner, more power to you. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if a majority of Laker fans were the same as you.

Dwight, CP3, and Kobe on the same team?  Why would people still want to watch the NBA?

False. I would love them to improve their roster, but not in such a fashion as to where you would bring in the best PG/C in the league to team with the best or second best SG in the league. The spirit of competition is lost in such a scenario. It's just cheap.

Like I said, if Kobe wasn't here, then fine. By all means.

If you would feel joy and not be bothered by getting a title in such a manner, more power to you. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if a majority of Laker fans were the same as you.

like i said, once you think we are at a level where we are in position to win a championship you wouldn't want to improve our team by getting the best PG/C in the league to team up with Kobe because that would make it cheap, right? therefore, after that certain point you don't want to improve our team, or you don't want to drastically improve our team

you also realize that this wouldn't be so we could win a championship this season and then let them walk, right? kobe won't be playing forever and the addition of either CP3, D12, or both would put is in good position for the post-kobe lakers. or do you want to let kobe retire and then go out after CP3 and D12?

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Dwight, CP3, and Kobe on the same team?  Why would people still want to watch the NBA?

To see how long til Phil comes back.
"And the Los Angeles Lakers made some big moves today by trading for Chris Paul, and Dwight Howard.. also in today's news, Phil Jackson comes out of retirement......says he has a little more in him to keep coaching." 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom