☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

The Magic have 59 points with 30 seconds to go in the 4th quarter.

Well...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

He was conditioning his knee, same as someone conditions their ACL when they tear it.

Go ahead, keep ignoring the fact that he messed up his knee last year and it's spilling over to this year.
I want nothing to do with this conversation; however, one does not condition a knee.  You rehabilitate the injured area, then proceed to condition the entire body.
If he's going to focus on just the knee I want to know why Dirk wasn't "conditioning" his knee during all that extra lockout time.

splitter has improved a lot compared to last year. He has above average post moves. He needs to be more consistent tho, step up on defense and rebounding. Def no time to rank him tho
laugh.gif

Game is far from over imo

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

splitter has improved a lot compared to last year. He has above average post moves. He needs to be more consistent tho, step up on defense and rebounding. Def no time to rank him tho
laugh.gif

Game is far from over imo
Yeah my fault just getting hype.
laugh.gif

As long as FRO.J mayo(kev
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
) doesn't go off.

I remember TEAM JUICE Use to run deep in here. Where they at?
nerd.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Splitter is easily a top 40 center. I don't know what you guys are getting so up in arms about.

Top 40 center
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I am talking about right now. Divac >>>> Tiago.

Like right now??? a 43 yr old Vlade and 27 yr old Splitter????
laugh.gif

Gordon Hayward with like 3 or 4 assists by way of rolling the ball off the rim as if he was trying to make layups.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

How's it possible for Dwight Howard to hit the 30 point + mark only once this season?
He is who he is. We've seen his "improvements" but unless he gets paired up with a top PG, this is the Dwight we'll see until his athleticism declines. Even if he gets his PG, he'll get easier alley oops and better passes off the pick and roll, but one on one this is it.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

How's it possible for Dwight Howard to hit the 30 point + mark only once this season?
I think you honestly dislike him more than Melo
laugh.gif

And for all the hate on Spurs going on, I think they are for real this year.  In this short season, in a tight western conference where match ups might determine everything (unless the Thunder just run through the West) I think they are the dark horse candidate to come out the West.  I called them faloney all of last year and predicted the Grizz upsetting them in the 1st round but I like them a lot better this year.  

And CP, calling Duncan Shaq on Boston status is a stretch, he is still a good center in this league.

Thabo out tonight, Harden finally starting against the Clips, Man Caron Butler seems like he never misses.

CP3 already flopping like mad against Westbrook then whining. So far he hasn't gotten either of the calls but that concerns me always against Russ, if you can flop you can really neutralize him some because he's too physical

Maybe I'm wrong and Dirk really was working on his conditioning, but (there's always a but
laugh.gif
). I don't see why he would go out and boldly deny the reports that he was out of shape and is working on his conditioning. He's one of the more humble guys in the NBA, I don't see what he could have gained by lying about it.

Back
Top Bottom