☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

scola should've decked that overrated mofo in the face.
The whole time I'm watching that vid I'm waiting for Scola to race down the court and just lunge at him, deck dude in the jaw
laugh.gif

MyJaysGetRocked:
23ska909red02:
Is League Pass down for anyone else? It's not working on my phone. Checked a few other games on my phone, too, to see if maybe it was just the Laker game. None of them are working, though. Just says "Video unavailable. Please try again later."
league pass for my tv and laptop work fine, but mobile is down.
Thanks. I guess no Laker game for me tonight. Ah well.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Perk and I both wish he would have finished that one.

Is that Derek Harper I hear working the Pacers game? And I thought Paul George was one of the players who said he is going to boycott Jordans. He has on 10s
I think you're right, but he is no different than any of us that say enough is enough. Plus he gets his free

Kevin Love is a +@+!@ for that...straight *#$ move....thats some albert haynesworth +%*@ w/o the cleats

@Jonathan_Feigen Love did apologize to Scola in Rockets locker room. Scola said he was angrier with no call on foul. Foul was flagrant as league defines it. 

Edit:

The Jazz are ridiculously better with Earl Watson running the show.

KevinClarkWSJ Kevin Clark 

Jeremy Lin (!) puts up 25-7-5, maybe saves coach's job, crowd is out of control and "Jeremy" by Pearl Jam is blaring. All of this is real.

52516f6cab45c8a1001a391f00150b8861873802_r.gif

This cannot be real life. There is no way this existence is genuine.  This is a simulacrum of the most preposterous order. 

Rose also only had one free throw attempt all night. Bucks didn't even attempt to stop him.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Is League Pass down for anyone else? It's not working on my phone. Checked a few other games on my phone, too, to see if maybe it was just the Laker game. None of them are working, though. Just says "Video unavailable. Please try again later."

i used my brothers phone for the lakers game cuz he has eague pass mobile and it worked fine.
samsung galaxy s 2 if that matters

i seriously lost it when they started with the pearl jam. took me by surprise.

crowd was crazy they kept showing this racist we want lin poster with the slanted eyes and everything. at least the guys holding it up were asian haha

the amount of bulls fans at the game is hilarious.....its always like that when they're in mil tho

Back
Top Bottom