☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by marath0n

https://twitter.com/#!/stevekylernba
More than a couple of Clippers players commented that Chauncey Billup tore his Achilles and is "done"
Chauncey's career might be over.

frown.gif
frown.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Should have been Blazers ball.

was clearly off Camby's hand then leg. They even reviewed it, not even close.

And that would not have gone in if Aldridge didn't touch it.

But we have to find Crawford, Aldridge, but somehow I feel like vet Thomas can hit this or get a pump fake jump into you play on Serge

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Is there anyone that would take Lawson over Lowry?
nerd.gif
Definitely not, but I'd take Lowry over Lawson in almost any situation.

Also, Portland got screwed, now they have to fight in OT for a game that should've been theirs.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

What particular call are you all whining about?
The gifted 2 to Durant to tie the game.

just glad it was bad both ways.. unless you think batum dropping most of the game and getting calls wasn't flopping.. or how about them letting blazers guys maul durant WHEN said flops were being called

As much as he busted our +!*, Aldridge was 3 for his last 11 in the 4th quarter and ot, 1 for his last 9 overall.
just glad it was bad both ways.. unless you think batum dropping most of the game and getting calls wasn't flopping.. or how about them letting blazers guys maul durant WHEN said flops were being called

Dude was just taking dives and getting calls, on that Barea %#%% But when Crash took a few, I just had to shake my head. I thought he was above that sort of thing. And Kelly Crull looks so sexy on tv, but in real life she is like 4'9 and has like a 10 inch waist; still pretty, but so petite... and no mass of course.

Yo, does somebody proofread stats? Because I'm looking at the boxscore and wondering why Westbrook had 0 blocks, and I see this

00:06.0 Team Timeout : Regular
00:06.0 Camby Substitution replaced by Crawford
00:01.9 Batum Layup Shot: Missed Block: Cook (1 BLK)
Cook Rebound (Off:0 Def:2) 00:00.4

and this

Ibaka Rebound (Off:7 Def:6) 00:06.9
Durant Driving Slam Dunk Shot: Made (33 PTS) 00:02.9
[OKC 111-107]

Russ finished with a credited 28, 11, and 8, but might have actually had a triple double. That last dunk by KD was assisted by RW.

Cook is nowhere near that play http://www.nba.com/video/...or_play6.nba/index.html#

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

That last Westbrook pass was NOT an assist lol

Why not? Outlet pass into 2 dribbles and a dunk. No defender got in front of Durant and forced him to change direction and break the continuity of the play, he was lead directly into the score by the pass.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

3rd in the West with their best player coming back
nerd.gif
1st in the West last season and got knocked out the 1st round 
nerd.gif
Beat the #1 ranked team in the west last year but couldn't beat them tonight.
nerd.gif

+$*! that ref. Hope he has a nightmare and gets less than 3 hours of sleep tonight. Bum %++, blind %++ ref.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but Twitter beef between Lamar Odom and Caron Butler?

RealLamarOdom: Practice hustle... #Mavs

@realtuffjuice: @RealLamarOdom lol

Mad random that Caron would reply to LO about his former team.
nerd.gif

They were teammates for 2 years in Miami and LA, much ado about nothing IMO.

Back
Top Bottom