☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

gotta give it up to lin. i thought son was a can of trash. he still look ******ed though. i think its his hair cut lol he needs to let his hair grow in he got that 1960's old army man buzz cut

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Good job Sixers
pimp.gif

whos that in your avy?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Layla El son
pimp.gif

***EDIT: Rockets missing layups and Nuggets bricking perimeter shots, I love it

Yea, he's looked gassed on multiple occasions during the 2nd half. Completely understandable imo.

His defense hasn't looked terrible either. He seems to help too much, if that makes sense. That might just be nerves.
edit: CP3 has taken the most shots and the Clips win. 

This Lin story is ridiculous. 25,7,5 followed by 28 and 8. Yes he turned the ball over a lot. But it's freaking Jeremy Lin! Undrafted free agent from Harvard. Cut twice THIS YEAR... this is ridiculous. Plus it's NYC and the Knicks. I mean goddamn.

Oh Javale. John Wall must have murderous thoughts on a daily basis. 
Rockets cut Lin a few weeks ago, and now he's playing great. Rockets need the Knicks to suck. 

Good for Lin though. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Billups done for the year?
?
Not surprised if this is true. Son should not be starting as a 2 guard and he needs to accept he's a backup now. It was really on a matter of time before he got some crazy injury that would shut him down.

hopefully tony parker is a reserve for the all star game, hes been ballin
even tho they blew the lead it was a good game

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

hopefully tony parker is a reserve for the all star game, hes been ballin
even tho they blew the lead it was a good game
I hope he doesn't. Tony plays better when he's piss off. word to the OKC game.
smokin.gif

and Tim Duncan needs to hang it up already.
30t6p3b.gif

32 mins 9-14 19 points 17 rebounds  5 blocks and 2 steals.

Come on old man.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

So much sarcasm these last two pages. Had me thinking Kobe had a great game and Duncan had a terrible one
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom