☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

You know I said Marcus Thornton and not Marcus Banks, right...?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anybody want to join a espn fantasy basketball league
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
shoot me a pm...

League draft is thursday night @ 7

tonights laker clipper preseason game will have niketalkers saying the lakers are done if the clippers win. if the lakers win however its just a meaningless preseason game lol

heres to hoping nobody gets injured tonight

Originally Posted by NobleKane

tonights laker clipper preseason game will have niketalkers saying the lakers are done if the clippers win. if the lakers win however its just a meaningless preseason game lol
laugh.gif
 Yup, but it comes with the territory of being a Laker fan. I don't let those things get to me like they used to, it is how it is. 

leave japan air alone. hed have caron butler get a 100 million dollar contract if it was his decision

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by PMatic

Afflalo re-signs with the Nuggets for five years-$43 million.

It pays to be a role player.

That's a lot of money for a guy who literally got his shot blocked every time last playoffs, when he didn't just take the open outside jumper and tried to drive, at least 20 times.

And Charlotte must have some good restuarants somewhere, looking at Diaw and Diop. Ironically, Diop got his ginormous deal because of his ability to somewhat effectively defend Diaw, who was a beast at the time sans Amare.

And again though, why the lockout again? Was anybody else planning to give him anywhere near that much?

I %#!%*%+ about the uniforms last night but now I notice another detail, or maybe it's just Charlotte's but what's up with that arrow on the back of the neck? It looks like it says "Bobcats" going vertical then the triangle is the Adidas 3 stripes logo, puposely made to look like an up arrow. Adidas has the most unimaginative designers
Hamstring injury.
As for the lockout.. 
ohwell.gif
 We should've been a month into the season by now. Instead we get to see Tyson and Nene get $60 million+ contracts 
sick.gif

Kemba Walker just tricked off a dunk attempt on a breakaway. Speaking of dunk, why won't Josh Smith and Tyrus Thomas do so anymore. Josh Smith shoots the laziest form jumpers I have ever seen. He literally just leans back at like a 45 degree angle as if he is reclining in an invisible chair to take a nap then shoots them. He has airballed 2 of the 3.

Kemba Walker just tricked off a dunk attempt on a breakaway. Speaking of dunk, why won't Josh Smith and Tyrus Thomas do so anymore. Josh Smith shoots the laziest form jumpers I have ever seen. He literally just leans back at like a 45 degree angle as if he is reclining in an invisible chair to take a nap then shoots them. He has airballed 2 of the 3.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

roll.gif

laugh.gif

NobleKane wrote:
CripwalkinK wrote:
Scientific Method wrote:

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Cmon man, teach me how to shoot. Is it that arm? That's the good arm??

Afflalo's new contract makes me curious how much someone like Harden is going to get. Small markets indirectly screwing small markets.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

roll.gif

totally missed it, and you get no replays in these preseason games for some reason, or at least not these 2 teams because I do remember replays in the Thunder-Mavs last night.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Mayo making more money than their starting PG while coming off the bench. TA deserves more money.
laugh.gif

That's why Memphis isn't re-signing him. 
laugh.gif

And licensed to ball, you must be crazy if you don't think some team isn't going to pay OJ $40-50M. He's bound to get it from some team. 

Originally Posted by PMatic

Afflalo re-signs with the Nuggets for five years-$43 million.

It pays to be a role player.

Congratulations to a younger, slightly more athletic Keith Bogans with longer arms.

I never could understand my fellow Bulls fans' fascination with him being the ultimate solution to the SG problem.

Good Cha/Atl game. Very physical and uptempo. Kemba slightly erratic but he's penetrating to the basket and drawing fouls.

Back
Top Bottom