☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Yeah I flipped between a few games and they were in that small screen box. Every time I adjust t I have to do it again if I change the channel. It was plain ugly.

They desperately need to trade for Dwight. If they do then they are good. If not then they are screwed.
Pretty much 
ohwell.gif

Boris Diaw is about to get a triple double tho.
And Kris Kardashian is killing Andray Blatche. 

I hate that Blatche more than any athlete in the history of pro sports.

NM, the KG suspension stuff I read actually says will NOT. It'll be interesting to see the Kings tonight. I think they got too many 2 guard sized guys who want to take 100 shots, but we'll see. They will be fun to watch but they won't win anything.

I don't think Dwight mailed it in either. Collison, Serge Ibaka, and of course Kendrick Perkins just got all in his +$+. Serge even blocked him on a dunk. Plus as a resu,t on the increased defensive focus on him, Anderson found himself free to fire from longe range time after time on the DH12/Jameer pick and roll then skip pass play

laugh.gif
at Reddick bouncing the ball in frustration towards the ref, then trying to run over to him and apologize before getting a t. I got a video of him from last night trying to catch an oop off the glass to himself in warmups and failing, only to be followed by Von Wafer coming baseline with a windmill I'll post if anyone wants to see it. I shot it with my Evo (before I dropped it and DESTROYED the screen) to the opposite side of the court. Oh #@$! forgot the Thunder are in action again in Minnesota. Like everyone else, my free preview is not working. Am I supposed to be able to just tune to whatever channel and see the action, like for example the Thunder channel is always 679 but I get that because I'm here

Back
Top Bottom