☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Clips if they get JR
eek.gif

They might be better than Miami
30t6p3b.gif

CP3
Chauncey
Caron
Jordan
Blake

Kenyon
JR Smith
Mo
Foye
Gomes

frown.gif

It's crazy how big of a difference one trade can make. That CP3 trade has catapulted the Clippers straight to the folks at the front of the line, just like that.

Stern screwed us.
laugh.gif
Oh well. He was wanting a bottom feeder to be turned into a competitor, so that's what he got.
laugh.gif

JR Smith would be a nice get for the Clips but will that coaching staff be able to reign him in when he does JR Smith-esque shenanigans?

When will he eligible to come back to the NBA, end of March?

The prevailing assumption is that both of his former point guards, CP3 (Hornets teammate) and Chauncy Billlups (Nuggets teammate) will be able to. I hope he and his other former teammate, Kenyon Martin, destroy that locker room and bring the team back down to Earth though.

Dmbrhs still putting up the good fight for the 206. 
laugh.gif

I'm not even a Sonics fan, but I feel your pain, it sucks that they were ripped from Seattle, I initially hated the move to OKC, but now it looks like it was a smart move.  Let it go man.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif

I'm not even a Sonics fan, but I feel your pain, it sucks that they were ripped from Seattle, I initially hated the move to OKC, but now it looks like it was a smart move.  Let it go man.
I've never once said it wasn't a smart move. As I've said before, they could have moved that team anywhere and they'd do gangbusters with the type of roster they were developing. Anyway, moving on...

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

The prevailing assumption is that both of his former point guards, CP3 (Hornets teammate) and Chauncy Billlups (Nuggets teammate) will be able to. I hope he and his other former teammate, Kenyon Martin, destroy that locker room and bring the team back down to Earth though.

But, has he listened to them in the past? I can already see him trying to throw 60 foot alley oops to Blake Griffin
laugh.gif

To an extent. The Nuggets actually made him move in with Billups for a short period of time after that wreck he was involved in. I think he can keep his head on straight enough, I think the bigger issue will be finding enough minutes to satisfy everybody now. Mo was already rumored to have been on the trading block. Since he's shooting 120% from the field, I wonder if they cooled off on that idea or are still shopping him. And Bledsoe, everyone forgot that dude even exists.

But still, 240 minutes to spread between 11 guys.

Who could/would they get from Mo? Their second team sucks and cannot score so losing Mo could be big. Mo has got to cool down, I don't think he can keep shooting THAT well all year

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif

I've never once said it wasn't a smart move. As I've said before, they could have moved that team anywhere and they'd do gangbusters with the type of roster they were developing. Anyway, moving on...

You make a good point.  I feel your you and the fans in Seattle though.  It must really burn that the team is thriving in OKC.  Seattle would've been rockin' if KD, Russy, and the fellas were still there.
Westbrook-Rookie-Draft-LTSB.jpg

clippers doing all they can to be real contenders and keep chris paul around after two years. cant be mad at that.

who would have thought the lakers would be the team players do not want to go to...

cant help but to think kobe is somewhat the reason players dont want to come to the lakers. probably tellin every free agent they gonna be the 6th option on the team
laugh.gif

^ Has nothing to do with Kobe, and everything to do with Paul.

CP3 has brought fun and success (and flopping) to a roster that was previously kind of fun, and largely unsuccessful.

Take him off that roster and pretend that trade never happened, and you don't have all these dudes tripping over theirselves to play for the Clippers.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Has nothing to do with Kobe, and everything to do with Paul.

CP3 has brought fun and success (and flopping) to a roster that was previously kind of fun, and largely unsuccessful.

Take him off that roster and pretend that trade never happened, and you don't have all these dudes tripping over theirselves to play for the Clippers.

wasnt nobody running to go play with him in new orleans though 
laugh.gif

the only guy whoever wanted to play with us was and actually did was ron artest and ronny is a lil coo coo 
laugh.gif

Word, in one 2 hour period Stern went from making the Lakers possible Miami East (but actually winning) to the team nobody wants to play for
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Word, in one 2 hour period Stern went from making the Lakers possible Miami East (but actually winning) to the team nobody wants to play for
30t6p3b.gif

im still in the belief that a kobe bryant/chris paul tandem would have never worked. i mean is it better then what we have now? hell to the yea but we all know it never works with two ball dominant players...

Back
Top Bottom