☠TERMINATOR | SALVATION☠ 5/21/2009 - IN THEATERS NOW!

mannn the reviews are garbage for this movie... suckks i was amped to see it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rowbot626

frown.gif
you really shouldnt let another person thoughts about the movie completely persuade you into not seeing it

If you guys haven't seen it. I recommend Terminator 3: The Coming Storm.
http://fanedit.org/483/ (No download link on the page)

It's a fanedit. Where someone reedited the movie to take out all the lame jokes, things that didn't make sense. Makes for a good watch over the regularT3. It can be found in the usual sources. Which I can't post.

http://fanedit.org/483/

Originally Posted by ericberry14

frown.gif
you really shouldnt let another person thoughts about the movie completely persuade you into not seeing it

cmon if the reviews are this bad it has to have some truth to it. plus this movie was directed by the guy who made charlies angels cmon the only glimmer orhope for this movie was Bale, but i dont think he could of saved this movie by himself.

[table][tr][td]Harry Knowles wrote:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]It is a very rare thing for a film to *%%+ squarely on my open and unexpecting eyes to such a degree that absolute hatred and loathing festers out of my every pore… but McG managed to do it with TERMINATOR SALVATION.[/td] [/tr][/table]

This would have never happened if James Cameron directed it. I planned on seeing it tomorrow night but idk now...

I remember when T2 came out and I was hoping for more story and explanation but it was pretty much running and shooting.

Still a good action movie though, but I've always wanted more from the Terminator series. Hopefully this one delivers, but I'm not holding my breath...

Seriously makes me wonder if there's any truth to Sophia Stewart's claims that they ripped off her idea and didn't know where to take it after thefirst movie...

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I remember when T2 came out and I was hoping for more story and explanation but it was pretty much running and shooting.

Still a good action movie though, but I've always wanted more from the Terminator series. Hopefully this one delivers, but I'm not holding my breath...

Seriously makes me wonder if there's any truth to Sophia Stewart's claims that they ripped off her idea and didn't know where to take it after the first movie...

Could you elaborate more please?

Critics are letting it rain on this movie.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Was never really amped to see it. Now I'm sure I'm gonna pass.

frown.gif
They're critics, its their job to point out the flaws and bash the hell out those flaws.

I mean most of the people on Rotten Tomatoes and all those other sites hate everything
laugh.gif

But, I honestly I'm a fanboy, so I'm watching this joint, and I want to learn more about the Terminator mytho. And also because of that spoiler Iposted on the previous page
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

I'm watching this joint, and I want to learn more about the Terminator mytho.
same, just wanna see how they further the storyline, since a T5&6 are already in the works

I'm gonna try to catch one of the earliest showings of this tomorrow, maybe a Matinee

those who are watching it at Midnight, use spoiler tags please
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I swear, sometimes the worse reviews are, the more the movie makes. I never, EVER listen to reviews. I'm seeing this because C. Bale is greatness on film.I assume people are going in expecting a Dark Knight esq movie...

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

I swear, sometimes the worse reviews are, the more the movie makes. I never, EVER listen to reviews. I'm seeing this because C. Bale is greatness on film. I assume people are going in expecting a Dark Knight esq movie...
Bale? was he in the Dark Knight? oh yea he was that guy who got outshined and added nothing to the movie

C.Bale is horrible

I am geeked as well.

2 1/2 hours until I see it tonight.

Watched all the movies recently even part 3 which messed up the story so much. I still liked it though.

Crank, i got nothing against you, but Bale was great in American Psycho and The Prestige. I know he gets hate, but Bale is a very serious actor. I do agreeabout the Dark Knight, but Heath Ledger stole the movie....

Angel

Back
Top Bottom