☠TERMINATOR | SALVATION☠ 5/21/2009 - IN THEATERS NOW!

and thumbs up to James Cameron for keepin' it G
laugh.gif
I'd hate it too if I wasn't in charge of something I helped create, but at least he wishes him well
laugh.gif
James Cameron letting his feelings be known
he has a blockbuster coming out later in 2009 too so that could be another reason for his
mad.gif
-ness
laugh.gif

i was a bit pessimistic about the whole mcG directing.

but with the Nolan review/rewrite of the script ... makes my hopes pretty high now.

^^^^ Hahaha i seen this post and I was just about to post that lol. Dude's a jerkoff. Lost mad respect for him after hearing that.

Its so strange to hear him speak with his normal accent. He does a great job at imitating an American one. But yeah dude def did OD, but I bet all actors areprima donnas.
But he's a great actor, and I'll probably see this film.
I wonder how Common keeps getting these movie roles though, he is a garbage !$$ actor

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by rickybadman

I heard Bale wants to play Solid Snake next, does anyone know if this is true
that would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Imagine if Bale used his batman voice for his solid snake voice though.
sick.gif

Looks like a coo flick, previews make it look way better than T3...lets hope for the best should be some good moives coming out this year with Transformers 2coming out too

Jeez, He super OD'd. I see why they picked him in American Psycho...Although I know he played Jesus once. Imagine going off like that dressed as Jesus.LMAO.

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

^^^^ Hahaha i seen this post and I was just about to post that lol. Dude's a jerkoff. Lost mad respect for him after hearing that.

Were you cool with him beating up his mom??
eek.gif

Bale is a cannon
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

American Psycho
pimp.gif

"Stay off the %+%!%+$ set man!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif

"You want me to go trash your %+%!%+$ lights!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn no one has ever gone off on me like that in my life. If it did happen i'd have to kill dude.

WOW

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Roland Kickinger as the prototype T-800: This will be the first Terminator film inwhich Arnold Schwarzenegger does not physically play the Model101 Terminator, because he is serving as Governor ofCalifornia.[sup][22][/sup] The Austrian-born Kickinger previously portrayedSchwarzenegger in a 2005 biographical film on the A&E Network. When askedabout his role, Kickinger said it's "Arnold's character in the first Terminator. That's basically my role, but 20 years before, so itestablishes how the Terminator [came] about." He also revealed that there is a "very strong scene in the film where John Connor for the first timemeets the Terminator, and he doesn't know if he's a good guy or a bad guy."[sup][23][/sup] However, McG confirmed Kickinger, theindividual, will not be in the movie and that they will only use his body.[sup][24][/sup] Schwarzenegger also visited the set, leadingto rumors he was providing his voice and got scanned for a digital double, which would be mapped onto Kickinger's physique. He had granted the HalcyonCompany permission to use his likeness in the film.[sup][25][/sup] McG would only admit "[w]e'retrying to synthesize a human character with a CGI character and that may or may not have something to do with the T-800,"[sup][26][/sup] and that they've"got a lot to talk to him about in regard to the role he plays in this."[sup][27][/sup]Polish strongman athlete Mariusz Pudzianowski was also considered for the role.[

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Were you cool with him beating up his mom??
eek.gif

Ohh @#$+ I totally forgot about that!!! Whatever happened with that?

Bale going off on his Mom & Sister; he was charged for 'Verbal Abuse', some weird UK law. I guess you can't yell at peopleover there

he didn't beat them
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom