☠TERMINATOR | SALVATION☠ 5/21/2009 - IN THEATERS NOW!

anyone think that they may actually change the ride at universal studios? its really out of date.

laugh.gif
This dude Christian Bale is a hot head.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

WOW

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Roland Kickinger as the prototype T-800: This will be the first Terminator film in which Arnold Schwarzenegger does not physically play the Model 101 Terminator, because he is serving as Governor of California.[sup][22][/sup] The Austrian-born Kickinger previously portrayed Schwarzenegger in a 2005 biographical film on the A&E Network. When asked about his role, Kickinger said it's "Arnold's character in the first Terminator. That's basically my role, but 20 years before, so it establishes how the Terminator [came] about." He also revealed that there is a "very strong scene in the film where John Connor for the first time meets the Terminator, and he doesn't know if he's a good guy or a bad guy."[sup][23][/sup] However, McG confirmed Kickinger, the individual, will not be in the movie and that they will only use his body.[sup][24][/sup] Schwarzenegger also visited the set, leading to rumors he was providing his voice and got scanned for a digital double, which would be mapped onto Kickinger's physique. He had granted the Halcyon Company permission to use his likeness in the film.[sup][25][/sup] McG would only admit "[w]e're trying to synthesize a human character with a CGI character and that may or may not have something to do with the T-800,"[sup][26][/sup] and that they've "got a lot to talk to him about in regard to the role he plays in this."[sup][27][/sup]Polish strongman athlete Mariusz Pudzianowski was also considered for the role.[

pimp.gif
The man would rather spend some time on a movie set than finalizing and agreeing on a California budget. Cmon now!
tired.gif

Terminator Salvation is much more important than California's budget or its citizens...

Here's what Harry from Ain't It Cool News had to say about it...makes sense to me.

"Now, I know what a lot of you are thinking... There's no excuse for a temper tantrum like that to ever occur and if you are going to act that way,you deserve to be embarrassed by your own actions.

Except, you want to hear the REALITY behind that clip?

I know this because I happen to be somewhere where someone that was there that day and for the shoot is. And this person isn't a publicist, nor are theyinvested in Bale's career. They're just someone that thinks it is absolute bull$@#! that this moment in Bale's life is being aired and that thereal story should get out there.

The DP on TERMINATOR SALVATION, Shane Hurlbut, is a apparently a light tweaker. He's a fairly young DP and likes to fiddle with his lights on set duringaction, which is a big "NO NO" on most productions unless worked out in advance with performers. But apparently Shane was a pretty unrepentant lighttweaker.

The scene in question, was a very emotional and tough scene between Christian Bale and Bryce Howard. A scene that required soul bearing and a deep level ofimmersive concentration. The sort of scene where everyone on set knows not to get in anyone's eye lines, and definitely not to move lights around whileFILMING. You lock that $#@! down before the scene starts.

Bale had indeed warned the DP on multiple occasions about messing with lights while the cameras were rolling, and Bale was in the midst of a painful scene withBryce, what was described to me as being the emotional center of the film and his character for the film.

Now, the reason I know all of this is because the person that was there, felt that it should be made perfectly clear that Christian Bale was the utmostgentleman and cool guy on set. And the DP really was doing something that professional DPs with experience just don't do. Not during a performance.

You don't need me to give you a link, it's all over the internet, I just felt that you should know what really went down - and that this particularoutburst did indeed modify the DP's behavior - and for future DPs. !@#$ with the lights before and after your actors are acting. Not during."

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

So are they still filming or did this happen awhile ago?

Supposedly this happened sometime last July, a few weeks before he was arrested for "verbally assaulting" his mom and sister. I'm not sure ifthey are still filming though.

I dont give a s#!% what the DP did I would have snuffed that POS on sight if he talked to me like that........He would have started to get his Second F-Bombout his mouth and he woulda been on the floor

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

I dont give a s#!% what the DP did I would have snuffed that POS on sight if he talked to me like that........He would have started to get his Second F-Bomb out his mouth and he woulda been on the floor
And you would never have a job on a movie set ever again.
laugh.gif

normally I would suggest that someone like this should rub one out, but I just can't(nor do I want to) imagine Batman committing such an unwholesome act.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

I dont give a s#!% what the DP did I would have snuffed that POS on sight if he talked to me like that........He would have started to get his Second F-Bomb out his mouth and he woulda been on the floor
And you would never have a job on a movie set ever again.
laugh.gif

And? lol

Back
Top Bottom