♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAW_3147-X2.jpg

laugh.gif

Gods son rockin coachella 8)

Wu tang performs Tonight at 9 :smokin

Karroochey wit that jeremy scott bathing suit all the girls rockin.

I understand your point, some get it some don't, a lot of people don't understand the vision behind a designers line or collection like how you have your own brand. It's a lot much more then "Pyrex" must of the time is the vision behind it. I rarely buy anything mainstream, I thrift alot because that's when quality was pure and true no matter what brand it is now. I feel like now a days you have to buy g star denim and what ever to actually wears true good quality denim.

Why don't you enlighten us intellectual plebians then? Maybe it's just too meta for us.

...Look, I'm not going to front, I told my friend the other day that there's a dissertation to be written about Pyrex. If he's making a statement about the nature of ownership and branding, consumerism, hype, and modern culture, in general, then, yes, Pyrex is genius. I have seen no evidence that he deserves that credit though. He's still no Richard Prince, who sold two re-photographs of Marloboro advertisements for a combined $7 million.

Step your troll game up, Virgil.

this dude Jas Prince jr. richer than most rappers you ain even know it.

So is damn near anybody who owns the home they live in. ...at least when it comes to most of the "rappers" pictured in this thread.

Last edited:
Complain on.
Since you "get what he's doing" ,and he is such a good "friend" care to explain what it is his vision is with the brand??

Also why the name "pyrex"  ?          Thanks in advance.

and
laugh.gif
 @ proto trying to clown anyone for the way they dress  

yall killin me how yall butchering hurrache name lol :rofl:

aint nothing corny about that bmf pic :smokin

Last edited:
Son's hair must look crazy when pulled out :lol:

The front two braids are WAY longer than the rest of them. Must be why he usually wears a snapback.

thats who da kiddies is touting as da forefront of fashion rapper from harlem...
laugh.gif

you know cam is like...

3621e301_CamronNope_zpsd0cfb3c9.gif

Asap is trippin lol.

John cusack from the movie "say anything"

Gfk wit the mid forces and his weed cariers

Asap is trippin lol.

John cusack from the movie "say anything"

Gfk wit the mid forces and his weed cariers

As I look back at it, what were some of us, myself included, thinking in the lare 90s- 2000's with the 20x bigger jeans/ pants and 4XL tall Ts.... Look at home boy on the far left, this was OD.... I respect GFK and understand that's the style he chooses to stick to even in this day in time, but glad we all transitioned out of that lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom