♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have the T shirt. I think it was made by Milkcrate?

That and my HUSTLE/R T shirt were my **** once upon a time...

Pete Nice and Zev Love X whylin' in those pants!

yup, milkcrate made em.

same design, bootleg version.

wanna say this was a "b-more/the wire" exclusive version

Last edited:
Milkcrate had some dope ****. cocotaso, I think you're the one who reminded me of GFS in the 90's Fashion Thread.

All the T shirts from that era hold a special place in my heart.

This is the same brand as the HUSTLER T shirt I was talking about. This wasn't made for Smoove. It was a brand that did a line of these. May have even been Milkcrate but I can't call it right now.

I had a Navy Blue T with Red Lettering and White Border around the letters. One of my favorite joints.

Milkcrate had some dope ****. cocotaso, I think you're the one who reminded me of GFS in the 90's Fashion Thread.

All the T shirts from that era hold a special place in my heart.

This is the same brand as the HUSTLER T shirt I was talking about. This wasn't made for Smoove. It was a brand that did a line of these. May have even been Milkcrate but I can't call it right now.

I had a Navy Blue T with Red Lettering and White Border around the letters. One of my favorite joints.

yeah, bout them phillie blunt tees they made.

im pretty sure milkcrate didn't make those jerseys, don't remember the name of the brand but i wanna say they also made them hats/tees that looked like the puma logo but said pimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom