♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon man, I know you remember Skidz....:tongue:

Yes. And I remember thinking they were terrible.

TI been off the deep end lately.

Nice to see Skee in here.

if clifford would ease off them goofy socks and hipster glasses he'd be aight. and damn son, stop wearing shorts to red carpets/premiers out here looking like domani :smh:

Last edited:
Jazzy Jeff has an impressive sneaker collection. He'd be a GREAT guy to chat sneaks with The Sneaker Watch.

This **** is actually a dope pic.
Timeout coach.

Is this a ******g grown *** man wearing barrettes in his hair?

tommy can come back, but thats just a wack jacket....that aint even a piece from their prime years....

Collections that would need to come back, in order -

1. Lotus Formula One Collection
2. Outdoors line
3. Various pieces from the Sailing line

it rap was SOOOO much better when this was da case...regional styles got shine and it made people alot more distinctive from eachother, and made

it interesting now everything gets homogenized because everyone is swagga jackin eachother from

instagram and da internet overall...

i mean it wasn't that long ago that biting styles was frowned upon...

I agree. But, you can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs, right?

The world is closer than ever due to the internet and what not. There are many benefits to that. Homogenization of cultures in one of the ill effects though.

I know exactly what it is . Because it's a jordan brand 6 ring P.E. does it mean that it's not a dope baseball cleat ?

I actually think that shoe makes a really nice cleat as well.

Damn....forgot about both of them cats. Didn't realize how skinny Mic G looked. Time to really start diggin for some music.

My man Shallah Raekwon

And please tell me these are custom joints someone???

Bun B - Get Throwed

Those gums. :pimp:

Gotta dig through the Air Force closet now, I know I got those in there somewhere.

Tommy could make a killing right now if they opened boutiques in NY, ATL, Chi and LA that sold nothing but limited edition throwback joints for a premium.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom