♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

How YMCMB got their family out there with floss and a XL Jesus piece. Smh

How YMCMB got their family out there with floss and a XL Jesus piece. Smh

I don't even think that it's real. Those YMCMB weed carriers can't be making any money anyways. They probably just live at Baby's house, drive his cars on occasion and he keeps 'em fed, high and in new clothes. Kevin Gates has bangers and was on his grind independently, I don't know what he was thinking linking up with them. :smh:

It would seem that you don't even know what the word "facts" means.....

Maybe you can learn that online too.

Did you know Rick Owens was from Cali?

Of course not.

i like how you edit out the rest of my points, that prove me right (cuz you can't prove me wrong).

i sure did, but where does rick owens live and work out of? paris... and guess where he sells the most product... europe.

same goes for balmain, givenchy, etc, etc...

i like how you edit out the rest of my points, that prove me right (cuz you can't prove me wrong).

i sure did, but where does rick owens live and work out of? paris... and guess where he sells the most product... europe.

same goes for balmain, givenchy, etc, etc...

I edit them because I include include what I read and nothing more.

Rick living and working out of Paris doesn't mean everything. He's from Cali. YOU assume that his sphere of influence is European. He may tell you otherwise.

I lived and worked in Miami but I'm all NY. Miami is just where the business took me.

I'm not trying to "prove you wrong". You do a good job of that on your own and there are far more important things I can occupy my time with.

And you actually believing that there is a "right" and "wrong", or there are "facts", in this matter is laughable. And says a lot.

A quick word here and there to expose you though? No problem with that.

Shouldn't you be jetsetting on Instagram?

Last edited:
SHOXXXXX

Vado in kds

Stalley woulda been perfect for rawkus records bak in the day...mmg dont fit him imo

Jessica biel in am1s

Nicole richie in 97s

"Those aint the hype"

Decent look from Loso but maybe lose the hat.

Umm... duke looks like he raided Samantha Fox's or Tiffany's closet with those joints.

#wantstohavesomefun
#movesbodyallnightlong

Why would someone put a tumblr reference watermark on a picture/photo that they propably didn't even take?

Because without him, almost none of those pics would be online. Look at how many times cats post (no pun intended) pics from his blog - he just wants people to know where they came from. Ain't no harm in that. When I use a thuggedoutorthapedics pic, I shout out Pee. If other dudes watermarked their photos and actually contributed to archiving the culture, I'd shout them out too.

Why do you care?

CL with the Huaraches

Penny with the Air Swift's

The Queensbridge Ron in the 98 Team Jordan II's (JORDAN printed on the midsole) vs Duke and Battier. Those Vis Zoom Uptempos need to come back.

Remember watching this game and shakin my head at what he was doin. Guess this was a precursor of what was to come.

Much love to Felipe Lopez.....I looked up to this cat on the court. One of the first Dominicans on the court in my generation. Let me know it was cool to get off the diamond. Money was golden in my book. Need to brink back the Kamikaze I's as well.

Guess this sums up a lot of the old vs new debate.....to me at least.

Last edited:
UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon "Bones" Jones wearing his first Nike signature shoes. Nike Free Trainer 5.0

Much love to Felipe Lopez.....I looked up to this cat on the court. One of the first Dominicans on the court in my generation. Let me know it was cool to get off the diamond. Money was golden in my book. Need to brink back the Kamikaze I's as well.]

Dirty and low, I never do what the Pope says; I'm trying to get money like Felipe Lopez.

One of the older Shiesty Heights *******s bopped him at St. Johns and I remember just being mad heated because I had the OD crush on her - we worked together. I was like, Damn, if she's with rolling cats like him, I ain't got no chance!!

Last edited:
Dirty and low, I never do what the Pope says; I'm trying to get money like Felipe Lopez.

One of the older Shiesty Heights *******s bopped him at St. Johns and I remember just being mad heated because I had the OD crush on her - we worked together. I was like, Damn, if she's with rolling cats like him, I ain't got no chance!!

Word!!! Haha, I knew someone had to remember Get Funky other than me!! Classic......Word to Kool Fashion (ahem....my apologies Al Tariq).

Umm... duke looks like he raided Samantha Fox's or Tiffany's closet with those joints.

#wantstohavesomefun
#movesbodyallnightlong
Because without him, almost none of those pics would be online. Look at how many times cats post (no pun intended) pics from his blog - he just wants people to know where they came from. Ain't no harm in that. When I use a thuggedoutorthapedics pic, I shout out Pee. If other dudes watermarked their photos and actually contributed to archiving the culture, I'd shout them out too.

Why do you care?

Repped for the Samantha Fox reference...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom