♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I edit them because I include include what I read and nothing more.

most of these styles we were discussing, the kilts, long tees and tanks, the carrot fit denim, drop crotch pants, cuffed denim / pants, etc, etc... it's starting in (in recent times, could be inspired by old styles from the US or other places, not arguing that), being sold mostly in, and more popular in europe, and not as much in the US. anyone who checks the recaps of fashion shows in paris every year, the blogs, shops or browses online webshops, FB marketplaces, etc, follows the stores' IG's that sell this stuff, etc, will know this is all true. i bet you can't name 5 stores in the US that carry any of that stuff (when most of it has been poppin' over there for 3 and 4 years now, drop crotch and carrot fit are old news over there, those looks were starting over there in 2009 and 2010, ye and rocky didn't wear anything like that until 2012).

just facts. i don't need to live there, or visit often, to plainly see and know that.

Last edited:

:rofl:

Yo, what is the point of that zipper on the hoody? Is that a way to get some extra room if he gains some pounds? Nut hugger jeans. :smh: "Dressing better" Hypebeast moccasins. He should have left all of that over in ProtoJ's fantasy European Instagram dreamland.

It's one extreme to another with some of you guys.

Pants that fit are "nut-hugger" jeans.

Pants that actually ARE too tight are defended as "European style that's been popping if you check Instagram 46 times a day for the last 4 years".

Newsflash.

The way that Cash Money used to dress? Ridiculous. Impractical. Sloppy. Say what you want, but a 5'6, 150 lb. man wearing size 46-48 pants is ridiculous.

The way that ASAP Rocky dressed on occassion? Ridiculous. Impractical. More feminine at times than others. Say what you want but dude should not be wearing pants that can fit someone half his size. Also ridiculous.

But what's even MORE ridiculous? A damn debate on v-neck shirts. And MORE ridiculous than that? Some guy trying to justifying wearing v-neck shirts because females (well, the females he messes with) show more attention to a guy in a v-neck shirt. That sounds like some pretty insecure stuff.

But what's even MORE ridiculous? A damn debate on v-neck shirts. And MORE ridiculous than that? Some guy trying to justifying wearing v-neck shirts because females (well, the females he messes with) show more attention to a guy in a v-neck shirt. That sounds like some pretty insecure stuff.

insecure? if it was insecure i wouldn't wear something like that that's gonna get so much hate from a bunch of dudes...

i'd get in line with the sheep to dress more like NT and try to fit in.

i wear it cuz i'm secure in myself and sexuality, i like the look, and ultimately that's all that matters to me... it's a bonus that girl's seem to like it too (far more important to me than what dudes think).

Last edited:
Much love to Felipe Lopez.....I looked up to this cat on the court. One of the first Dominicans on the court in my generation. Let me know it was cool to get off the diamond. Money was golden in my book. Need to brink back the Kamikaze I's as well.]

Dirty and low, I never do what the Pope says; I'm trying to get money like Felipe Lopez.

One of the older Shiesty Heights *******s bopped him at St. Johns and I remember just being mad heated because I had the OD crush on her - we worked together. I was like, Damn, if she's with rolling cats like him, I ain't got no chance!!

i was just about to drop that bar when i saw the flick, juju rapping that line gave me more dr pride than 1000 dominican day parades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom