♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
damb salute to ninja

that eazy pic! :pimp:

i'll peep that ninjahood jawn later when i get off work... he knows his sneaks, so i'm sure it's good... plus, always wondered if he uses "da" instead of "the" in real life... :lol:

For the record, I rock XIIIs with jeans religiously.

Not too baggy. Not too slim. Just right.

I've been to some of the biggest nightclubs in the US in jeans and Altitude XIIIs. I know last time I was in LIV, that's what I had on.

I think thats ninjas third appearance with sneakerwatch. I think coppers will always be second best foam next to royals. Js

them olympic 96s are in my top 5 sneakers ever. too bad the sole on my pair separated and im too scared/hesitant to rip it all the way off to fix. :smh:

I posted that Eazy pic a while back but still appreciated tho.
probaby 75% of the non recent stuff has been posted multiple times throughout this thread or other closed threads...

It's rare for any of the older pics to be new.

No doubt. People repost in 4 page threads, we are on page 871, nobody is going to go back and check to see if something has already been posted. :lol:

Last edited:

I've been to some of the biggest nightclubs in the US in jeans and Altitude XIIIs. I know last time I was in LIV, that's what I had on.

Were you in the VIP? Reason I ask is at least in Vegas unless you show up with 13 girls(scratch that they let the girls in and leave you outside) or about to drop 10 stacks or know somebody you're not getting in with that uniform on. Anytime I got in with something like that was when I was heading to the VIP to spend then they don't care.

Were you in the VIP? Reason I ask is at least in Vegas unless you show up with 13 girls(scratch that they let the girls in and leave you outside) or about to drop 10 stacks or know somebody you're not getting in with that uniform on. Anytime I got in with something like that was when I was heading to the VIP to spend then they don't care.

If he was in any real club in the country with jeans and Js on, then he was VIP. Gone are the days of white tees, Girbauds and fitted caps in the club. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom