♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

I haven't posted in here for long minute but I still lurk from time to time. This pic got me & brought back some memories. I used to love watching those St. John's teams - Malik Sealy (RIP) before hime & then Lopez (& then Chris Mullin & Mark Jackson before them)... :smokin Big East Basketball was the ish back then...

Walter Berry :smokin
Willie Glass :smokin
Shelton Jones :smokin
Boo Harvey :smokin
Michael Porter :smokin
Bill Wennington :smokin
Jayson Williams :smh:

Haven't looked at this thread in 2 weeks. I see nothing has changed. Still the same arguments getting re-hashed over and over..
That TI rainbow outfit is :smokin though.

that what we think since they keeping her very secretive since she was born
Dem ninjas got an advanced android from the DoD.

Jay pulling in a favor from Obama.

But seriously, Blue got big. But she already celebrated her 1st b-day and is now 14-months.

Last edited:
I been sayin' that this current style of dress is getting fruitier by the day.

:lol: They're roses. By this dude Lano from Baltimore. He did my tattoo a couple years back. Cool young dude, but now that Fab, Chris Brown, and Teyana Taylor rock his stuff, he thinks he's like the most important designer of all time.

Fred the Godson, I don't really listen to his music, but I love those FP III's that he has on. :smokin
196ngl.jpg

Yea i had the navy battlegrounds FP III's when they came out. Probably my favorite shoe

But........ them ***** were also the most uncomfortable shoes I had too. Not for dudes with feet like this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom