♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donnie darko in dunks

Soul in the hole

Blackstar

Nostalgia

Chuck taylors on spaceships 8) seems right.

i def feel some kinda way that 1. uo is even selling this 2. they want 50 for it :x 3. its not coming off the wall or table of a hood/swapmeet type store next to the hugo boss tees.

Fake Karl Kani sweatshirt sold separately.

Those shirts also just reminded me of Levis "Silvertab" jeans.

Last edited:
Fake Karl Kani sweatshirt sold separately.

Those shirts also just reminded me of Levis "Silvertab" jeans.
Man, in L.A., you were rich if you had the silvertabs, lol.

And I know you L.A. cats remember when SOLO jeans with leg openings that covered the whole shoe were the jeans to wear.

Since I'm in education I see all the trends slowly coming back. I'm 32 so growing up we use to cut the sides of your pants to make them wider and it looks like today the kids are still getting the skinny's but cutting the sides again.

I feel old.

And I know you L.A. cats remember when SOLO jeans with leg openings that covered the whole shoe were the jeans to wear.

Since I'm in education I see all the trends slowly coming back. I'm 32 so growing up we use to cut the sides of your pants to make them wider and it looks like today the kids are still getting the skinny's but cutting the sides again.

I feel old.
Were solo(s) like jncos???
I remember my first pair, cutting the sides on putting staples in them lol

Black Bart Simpson still remains the GOAT swap meet tee.

Hard to argue.

Other swap meet/flea market craze - summer of '89 - Batman tees, around the release of the Michael Keaton version.

I feel old.

Yeah - I always thought it was foul that the baggy cuts were more expensive than the standard cuts. I mean, more denim, whatever, I get that. But, those joints were hardly ever on sale either.

I have pretty vivid memories of shopping for silvertabs back when VIM was inside the Queens Center mall.

Hahaha I haven't seen those Big Johnson tees in a minute....for you DMVers, Big Peckers in OC has shirts that are very similar..

SMH. he has plenty interviews saying he doesn't like threes and too many people wear them and all that SMH. Just like 2 Chainz when he was talkin about wearing LV/Gucci sneakers.. and now you see him in nothing but Jordans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom