♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe it's just me....but if Converse started retroing some of the CONS line, I'd cop.

I need another run of Weapons too.

you are not alone on this one. I swear all these B. Ball brands shoes should really start taking notes from Nike, 'Bok, and Fila and start digging through the archives.

I read a story that Ewing himself helped fund the revival (or something like that) of his own brand? If Akeem did that with the models he did with Spalding and Etonic then that would be hella awesome.

was kinda cheesin once i saw that wayne pic...

yaw peep he in the kobe lower merion HS jersey?

good find...

Maybe it's just me....but if Converse started retroing some of the CONS line, I'd cop.

I need another run of Weapons too.

you are not alone on this one. I swear all these B. Ball brands shoes should really start taking notes from Nike, 'Bok, and Fila and start digging through the archives.

I read a story that Ewing himself helped fund the revival (or something like that) of his own brand? If Akeem did that with the models he did with Spalding and Etonic then that would be hella awesome.

I know for a fact that this is absolutely not true.

Good stuff whoever posted all those NBAers in HS pics

Currensy is the man but he gotta stop wearing sweat pants all the time

The story about Ewing is not true. Some wealthy cats were behind the resurrection of the brand - they raised the capital, sourced out the manufacturer in China and then reached out to Ewing to do some promotion.

The story about Ewing is not true. Some wealthy cats were behind the resurrection of the brand - they raised the capital, sourced out the manufacturer in China and then reached out to Ewing to do some promotion.
i wonder how much that was to get all of it together and if the turned a profit yet 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom