♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
We off the rails!

We went down memory lane before I think. Talking Ellesse, Lotto, Diadora and such. I remember Ty chiming in.

Avia. And random NBA player sig shoes (Brooks Technique for 'Nique, Etonic Dreams for Olajuwon) etc.

I owned one Cross Colours item in my life. Red baseball hat with the patch on the front. I'm not even sure I bought it ( 8) ).

I know I had some Bugle Boy jeans. Legendary commercials.

I had a friend who worked at Willie Esco and I kept telling him they needed to be the company to retro LeTigre. Their polos etc.

I just remember LeTigre being the standout polo brand in my predominantly Latin neighborhood for a minute.

laugh.gif
Avirex mention. In their prime my dad must have had at least 20 of them. The individual and unique designs on each piece were ill.

i actually saw some diadora's i like recently...

my grandma collected these when i was kid, who remembers these guys tho? :lol:

raisins.jpg

BIP... I was going to post the same exact thing!

I used to have like 2-3 rayon button ups, used to call em my Parker Lewis shirts :lol:

Mmmmmmax Hhheadroomroom.

Silver hawks were dope too. They have parodies of it sometimes on robot chicken.

I actually think KicksHi did some T&C stuff a few years ago... I meant to grab a T or two but never got around to it.

A lot of 80s babies in here...

:pimp: Took me back... WAY back

Lol @ the absenteeism of yeezy stans these past few pages. Don't worry, we'll be back to talking about margielas and Pyrex before you know it.

Lol @ the absenteeism of yeezy stans these past few pages. Don't worry, we'll be back to talking about margielas and Pyrex before you know it.
y u gotta bring it up though? It was nice not talkin about sad little kids wearing those costumes all the time :smh:

10 inch constructs i think?

40 Below Timberlands.

always called these 40s

hell they were kids then, they might just be wearing the mens version so it looks dumb tall on them.

but like sckid said im pretty sure those are the 8" version (dont think they make a 10"), 40s have the speed/hiking lace system.

Last edited:
courtesy of gary warnett, used to have the white hoodie sticky is wearing. f you fruit punch quarter water for making it unwearable.

Rozay back

those boots
timbs? :wow:

Might be 6",those dudes are short. I remember they used to have constructs that were real high. Definitely over 8" :smokin Ya'll remember those other standard Timberland boots that they used to make with the suede? They were flatter, the toe wasn't as round. On the right side of the pic. Timb needs to start retroin' boots. :smokin

TimberlandxAlife 40 below

OG Timbs:

http://www.ronniefieg.com/blog/what-it-means-to-be-an-og-part-1-original-timberland-40-belows/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom