♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

What happened New York? Ya'll need to tighten up. How you went from this to A$AP?

courtesy of gary warnett, used to have the white hoodie sticky is wearing. f you fruit punch quarter water for making it unwearable.

I remember my boy grabbed that off the rack and walked out the store but the blue dye security pin popped all over it. :rofl:

That fendi sweater 8)

But that chain :x

Look like he just connected the bracelet to make it longer lol.

That fendi sweater 8)

That's how you had to do it back then, cause the longest chains most places used to carry were 34'. I had a bunch of bracelet/chain connected setups back then.in the day.

Last edited:
That fendi sweater 8)

That's how you had to do it back then, cause the longest chains most places used to carry were 34'. I had a bunch of bracelet/chain connected setups back then.in the day.

my first and only chain was a set up like this. 24 in chain w a 8 inch bracelet puffy mariner style.

Last edited:

Me too. I bought a 24" and a 20" figaro and attached them.

/takes sip of White Label
//bangs glass table

I have pics somewhere, but I'm not going to be the next to post pics of myself in the celeb thread.

Upgraded a number of times throughout the years, but stopped wearing jewelry for good probably about '03 or '04.

Me too. I bought a 24" and a 20" figaro and attached them.

/takes sip of White Label
//bangs glass table

I have pics somewhere, but I'm not going to be the next to post pics of myself in the celeb thread.

Upgraded a number of times throughout the years, but stopped wearing jewelry for good probably about '03 or '04.

40 inch cables. :smokin

Last edited:
I had an indigo... Got wifey one back then too. When it was dark. She'd push the button and say "I got the powa!" Like Snap :lol:

I always wondered why on the Jordan XIVs, the Oxidized green pair wasn't called indigo versus the indigos.

That fendi sweater
glasses.gif

But that chain
sick.gif

this is how it was, cuban chains used to only come with 24 inch length da longest, and a optional 8 or 9" bracelet.

peep sparks from state prop's chain for an example...

state-property.jpg

but now that ya on timbs...timberland as a company as CRIMINALLY overlooked their legacy line of releases....they could've been doing what

nike does and crack open da stash and retro some of their older models.

That fendi sweater 8)

this is how it was, cuban chains used to only come with 24 inch length da longest, and a optional 8 or 9" bracelet.

peep sparks from state prop's chain for an example...

state-property.jpg

but now that ya on timbs...timberland as a company as CRIMINALLY overlooked their legacy line of releases....they could've been doing what

Yep. Nore had it too:

I'm over here wishing for some Timb retros now. :smh:

That fendi sweater 8)

I'm over here wishing for some Timb retros now. :smh:

world hiker series please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom