♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn those yeezy inspired air max 87 are so piff

10 inch constructs i think?

40 Below Timberlands.

I know what you're thinking of. In like.....94 or so maybe, Timberland released a new boot that was referred to as a 40 Below that looked exactly like that.

I remember this because I was at the height of my less than reputable behavior and I had a pair. :smile:

10 inch constructs i think?

40 Below Timberlands.

always called these 40s

hell they were kids then, they might just be wearing the mens version so it looks dumb tall on them.

but like sckid said im pretty sure those are the 8" version (dont think they make a 10"), 40s have the speed/hiking lace system.

Those are the original 40 Belows. And you're right, 40's have the speed lace up top. I can't tell if the ones Kriss Kross is wearing have them. But the "new 40 Belows" looked exactly like the ones Kriss Kross have on, in terms of shape and color, with the 40 below design from the heel up.

That fendi sweater 8)

But that chain :x

Look like he just connected the bracelet to make it longer lol.

That's how you had to do it back then, cause the longest chains most places used to carry were 34'. I had a bunch of bracelet/chain connected setups back then.in the day.

but now that ya on timbs...timberland as a company as CRIMINALLY overlooked their legacy line of releases....they could've been doing what

nike does and crack open da stash and retro some of their older models.

I'm over here wishing for some Timb retros now. :smh:

world hiker series please.

That boot also dropped around 94 or so. Maybe 95. Had this as well and LOVED this boot.

Last edited:
how are those yeezy inspired? enlighten me.

They're "futbol" inspired. But, shhh, I got a pair in the B/S, and that money will eventually make it to your kid's college fund. So, play along, my dude, and then we all win! :tongue:

Don't mind me - dabbling in my beer of the month club shipment tonight. :smokin

Last edited:
They're "futbol" inspired. But, shhh, I got a pair in the B/S, and that money will eventually make it to your kid's college fund. So, play along, my dude, and then we all win! :tongue:

Don't mind me - dabbling in my beer of the month club shipment tonight. :smokin

damn those YEEZY MAXES are one of the best new releases i've seen in a long time.

Waka with RC VII's smh... still havent got around to wearing my pair.

wore mine yesterday :smokin . Random drunk dude in downtown i would've never guessed to be into sneakers with some beat reeboks said "Nice red carpets dude!" lol

Last edited:
You sure papi, here's your enlightenment to both of you
http://sneakernews.com/2013/04/08/nike-air-max-1-fb-yeezy/

Umm... did you even read the article?

Of course not, I mean, it's like a whole 3 sentences, and who has that kind of attention span, right? That's like Anna Karenina or something.

Since the futbol inspired Nike Roshe Run picked up the “Yeezy” nickname from the sneakerhead community, we can only anticipate that this Nike Air Max 1 FB will do the same. Again, there’s no official connection to Kanye’s kicks here, but the colorway in place will no doubt remind folks of the black and pink versions of said shoes. Stay with us after the jump for a full gallery of the black, fresh mint, and pink flash mixture (Which even has that same Swoosh as the Roshe hitting on the insole) and watch for them now at Titolo.

Oh, and BTW, as a rule of thumb, anybody who types the following sentence:

You sure papi, here's your enlightenment to both of you

...is probably incapable of providing much enlightenment at all.

mmmkay, mami chula?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom