♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champion X

You MIGHT appreciate that at one point, I really thought I was getting married in my Black Sheed High.

Common sense eventually took over.
repped lol. the only people that should be in basketball sneakers and suits are kids going to the prom. if you got married in your favorite jordans or shoes i can even let that slide but i still find it tacky. 

I don't see an issue with getting married in sneakers. If you truly love sneakers, that's your passion. I've seen pics on here before and it can be done right. I don't plan on doing it though.

^^^^ didn't know they made Knicks melo jerseys back then. Obviously it's a recent jersey, Fab just stuck in the 04 baggy jersey era still

I don't see an issue with getting married in sneakers. If you truly love sneakers, that's your passion. I've seen pics on here before and it can be done right. I don't plan on doing it though.

to your ceremony you shouldnt, under ANY circumstances, youll look like an idiot and regret it years down the line, any point there after, like the reception, you can chnge into kicks, but please no damn jordans, do some lowkey sneakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom