♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ :rofl:
Yep. Chick got so many looks too 8)

wow she looks like a completely different woman. I don't know who she is but with the blonde hair I would swear she was white.

i never understood the phenomenon of the whole damn audience taking a video of an event with their phones. i know people want to post stuff online to show everyone they were there, but why not watch the damn performance that's right in front of your damn face that you probably paid damn good money for. snap a quick pic for ig or fb but it's stupid to vid a whole song, let alone the whole damn concert. maybe if you have a really good HD camera and can also plug into the soundboard, but not no damn phone. idiots.
i agree wholeheartedly it pisses me off

I got married on the beach, a small remote area just off Manly beach in Sydney, Australia and the groomsman and I wore light grey suits with white air force 1's.
I was 23 so a lot of the guests were young but all the older guests loved it because I'm known as the guy with 100's of shoes lol
Each to their own though

Got a mad pic of us throwin back coronas with the sun going down but I'm not looking to join the small group of people that post pics of them selves in the celeb thread

I got married on the beach, a small remote area just off Manly beach in Sydney, Australia and the groomsman and I wore light grey suits with white air force 1's.
I was 23 so a lot of the guests were young but all the older guests loved it because I'm known as the guy with 100's of shoes lol
Each to their own though

Got a mad pic of us throwin back coronas with the sun going down but I'm not looking to join the small group of people that post pics of them selves in the celeb thread

It's on a remote beach - the light grey suits seem like too much, not the kicks in that instance.

It's when 'sneakerheads' wear last weekend's release to the church, temple, synagogue, etc.. then to the reception hall that's corny.

maybe that's what the kid asked for?

& even if he did want yeezys a good parent would tell him it aint happenin cuz you doe shoes quick or grow out of them

& even if he did want yeezys a good parent would tell him it aint happenin cuz you doe shoes quick or grow out of them

Exactly! I have two boys so I know how fast they grow. Just because you're well off finacially doesn't mean you just throw $$ away. Especially on something as frivolous as a jersey that he'll outgrow in a year or so...

i mean honestly it depends on the parent. I buy my son Jordans and he messes them up. I dont really trip because their shoes. they are made to be walked and played in. do i do a double take when he comes home from school and his shoes look like og's he found in the trash after one day? yes but i honestly dont care cause at the end of the day my son doesnt even care. he would be happy with some ninja turtle light ups from payless. But i also buy him vans as well. i buy a pair of all black vans for him every few months so he can mess up.

Exactly! I have two boys so I know how fast they grow. Just because you're well off finacially doesn't mean you just throw $$ away. Especially on something as frivolous as a jersey that he'll outgrow in a year or so...
lol they spend money frivolously on jewelry and "making it rain in the club so REALLY whats the difference. But to each his own. aint NOBODY GONNA TELL ME WHAT TO DO OR HOW TO SPEND MY OWN MONEY. I know others feel the same and I was just stating my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom