♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

cause some of the linings ive seen i havent liked can u throw me in the direction of some sought after ones or at least more appealing ones
there a thread on his sneakers in the other brand section. i would play in the warriors ive played in peaks before and they felt 
nthat.gif
Where do they sell these in America . . . new hustle is gonna be copping these for the low and selling them for 2x, 3x the price to dudes overseas . . . best thing about it, is NO ONE else is gonna try to cop so I can cop FSR's without having to worry about them possibly even selling out

I'd say I'm a pretty big Kanye fan but to have a pair of his old, sweaty shoes like he's Jordan is pretty creepy lol, especially given the circumstance that King Chip is Cudi's mans and he's likely known Ye on a first name/face to face basis, or at least been around him a considerable amount, in the past few years

Last edited:
Where do they sell these in America . . . new hustle is gonna be copping these for the low and selling them for 2x, 3x the price to dudes overseas . . . best thing about it, is NO ONE else is gonna try to cop so I can cop FSR's without having to worry about them possibly even selling out
they arent available in the u.s. as far as i know 

Hand me a late pass. Can someone give me the backstory on the Just Blaze thing?
nerd.gif
On an episode of combat jack dame dash was a guest and they started talking about just back in the day. During the jersey era the whole roc crew was heavy and I guess just was trying to keep up and bought a bootleg jets jersey. Dame clowned him about it and just literally sounded like he was in middle school about to cry lol
In Just Blaze's defense, he says he was in the studio for like 3 days straight, away from home with no clothes and staying in a hotel, he hadn't showered in 3 days and didn't have any clothes, so he went to a hotel, took a quick shower and copped the first thing he saw so he could get back into the studio

He coulda copped a white tee or something but IMO that's dirty of Dame to clown Just for his dedication to his craft, especially when the beats he was making were most likely for someone from Roc A Fella

But whoever kept saying "Los Jets" over and over in that interview had me rolling lol

Hand me a late pass. Can someone give me the backstory on the Just Blaze thing? :nerd:

On an episode of combat jack dame dash was a guest and they started talking about just back in the day. During the jersey era the whole roc crew was heavy and I guess just was trying to keep up and bought a bootleg jets jersey. Dame clowned him about it and just literally sounded like he was in middle school about to cry lol

In Just Blaze's defense, he says he was in the studio for like 3 days straight, away from home with no clothes and staying in a hotel, he hadn't showered in 3 days and didn't have any clothes, so he went to a hotel, took a quick shower and copped the first thing he saw so he could get back into the studio​

He coulda copped a white tee or something but IMO that's dirty of Dame to clown Just for his dedication to his craft, especially when the beats he was making were most likely for someone from Roc A Fella​

But whoever kept saying "Los Jets" over and over in that interview had me rolling lol​

that was dallas penn, internets celebrity.

Who is this dude and why is it a struggle for him to complete his sentences it's like ol boy is mentally disabled or something

King Nothing. Honestly KONY, you have decent production values and I respect your hustle, but this 'King' cat is a bad look for you. Is he feigning ignorance or is he really ignorant?

**** iversons or anything else in this thread, i need that young angela simmons..

and how ya'll roasting chip when half you fools buy used sneakers on ebay, ol' shipping and athletes foot included looking ***.

**** iversons or anything else in this thread, i need that young angela simmons..

and how ya'll roasting chip when half you fools buy used sneakers on ebay, ol' shipping and athletes foot included looking ***.

:rofl:

Used sneaks are a no go over here. :x :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom