♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

cause some of the linings ive seen i havent liked can u throw me in the direction of some sought after ones or at least more appealing ones
there a thread on his sneakers in the other brand section. i would play in the warriors ive played in peaks before and they felt 
nthat.gif

maybe that's what the kid asked for?

& even if he did want yeezys a good parent would tell him it aint happenin cuz you doe shoes quick or grow out of them
i mean honestly it depends on the parent. I buy my son Jordans and he messes them up. I dont really trip because their shoes. they are made to be walked and played in. do i do a double take when he comes home from school and his shoes look like og's he found in the trash after one day? yes but i honestly dont care cause at the end of the day my son doesnt even care. he would be happy with some ninja turtle light ups from payless. But i also buy him vans as well. i buy a pair of all black vans for him every few months so he can mess up.

So do i ... my daughter has concords,blk/red & white/blk xiii right now but all those thrown together isnt the price of yeezys

how ross in yeezy's and his son in those dwade ling ng thing-a-majigs

I'd venture that those Li-Nings are actually rarer than Yeezys simply due to the fact that there's no supply chain or distribution outside of the PRoC. If anything, someone needs to ask Ricky how he managed to get a pair.

Both shoes are ugly though. :tongue:

So do i ... my daughter has concords,blk/red & white/blk xiii right now but all those thrown together isnt the price of yeezys
i dont have kids but i couldnt buy my kids any white based shoes from ages 3-13  based on my experiences growing up 
laugh.gif
 me and my bro had gotten the red and white 13's back in 98 went to school fresh that monday came back home that afternoon and pops saw our shoes he literally did 
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

mean.gif
 and we never got another pair of shoes with white in them again 

So do i ... my daughter has concords,blk/red
i dont have kids but i couldnt buy my kids any white based shoes from ages 3-13  based on my experiences growing up :lol:  me and my bro had gotten the red and white 13's back in 98 went to school fresh that monday came back home that afternoon and pops saw our shoes he literally did :wow:   :stoneface:   :smh:  and we never got another pair of shoes with white in them again 
:lol: idk man i got over it, kids gonna mess up shoes period. as long as u not just buying ur kids shoes to keep up with the Jones's then it should be good. I mean just buy ur jordans and what not and then buy ur kids their play shoes either all black vans or any all black shoe for that matter. Just have them in a steady rotation. u cant expect a kid especially a 6 and 7 year old to worry about keeping their shoes clean while playing at the park.

laugh.gif
idk man i got over it, kids gonna mess up shoes period. as long as u not just buying ur kids shoes to keep up with the Jones's then it should be good. I mean just buy ur jordans and what not and then buy ur kids their play shoes either all black vans or any all black shoe for that matter. Just have them in a steady rotation. u cant expect a kid especially a 6 and 7 year old to worry about keeping their shoes clean while playing at the park.
i know 
laugh.gif
 i would buy them jordans and what not to play ball in and a pair of chucks to play outside in. Luckily after that semester we were enrolled in catholic school 

how ross in yeezy's and his son in those dwade ling ng thing-a-majigs

He probably likes them, we can't force our kids to like what we like b/c we think it's hot.

maybe that's what the kid asked for?

& even if he did want yeezys a good parent would tell him it aint happenin cuz you doe shoes quick or grow out of them
QFT

Did yeezys even come in kid sizes doe???
But the roasting Ross gets on nt is funny

agreed

Exactly! I have two boys so I know how fast they grow. Just because you're well off finacially doesn't mean you just throw $$ away. Especially on something as frivolous as a jersey that he'll outgrow in a year or so...

Word. I have a six year old and due the price of sneakers going up constantly and his frequent growth spurts I fell back on the Js for him. Especially when he goes to school and then comes home with them covered in dirt. It's not his fault he does what kids do, and besides he could care less about the brand. His taste is really simply and he is content with your everyday nike trainer, air max or running shoe. They are children not sneaker heads.

Last edited:
i never understood the phenomenon of the whole damn audience taking a video of an event with their phones. i know people want to post stuff online to show everyone they were there, but why not watch the damn performance that's right in front of your damn face that you probably paid damn good money for. snap a quick pic for ig or fb but it's stupid to vid a whole song, let alone the whole damn concert. maybe if you have a really good HD camera and can also plug into the soundboard, but not no damn phone. idiots.
i agree wholeheartedly it pisses me off
Yeah, no one wants to watch those grainy, crap quality videos. It used to be cool when you would see people hold up lighters during concerts, now you see everyone holding up their cellphones recording stuff :smh:.

Dude those shoes want to be Lebrons when they grow up. Wow just robbed the design.

The funny thing is that Li-Ning actually beat Nike to the first Lebron 'Fusion/Hybrid' sneaker. With speculation about an AZG retro (with plastic materials) around the corner, Gentry's already salivating at the mashups with models I-X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom