♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL... go hard son... :lol:

all i was trying to say was, cat's act like i'm this big kanye fan, but i'm really not. i like some of his fashion, barely listened to his music or anything else about him.

as for my mother, i simply said i re-connected with her after 16 years (and that was like 3 years ago).. never said she abused me or anything like that... never went into any details... geez...

"white girls with no mass"?... really?... yeah... ok... that's funny...

i'm flattered you took time out of your day to write an essay about me. :wink:

LOL... go hard son...
laugh.gif

all i was trying to say was, cat's act like i'm this big kanye fan, but i'm really not. i like some of his fashion, barely listened to his music or anything else about him.

as for my mother, i simply said i re-connected with her after 16 years (and that was like 3 years ago).. never said she abused me or anything like that... never went into any details... geez...

"white girls with no mass"?... really?... yeah... ok... that's funny...

i'm flattered you took time out of your day to write an essay about me.
wink.gif
That took nothing but three minutes to write. "Cats act like you are this big Kanye fan" because you are. You have posted

epic trilogies on how this man's style has influenced hip hop and other things I don't care about. That is all true. I don't

care when you posted about your mom, you did. I just remember it because I have been here for a very long time.

The underlined question is, we don't know anything about you?

Don't wink your eye at me jr. I don't play that.

Shut the hell up jr. We (this entire board) knows enough about you. Just shut up. You post anything and everything about you. You have provided information that nobody gives two ***** about. Did you not post pics of your estranged mother and give us the rundown of how she was not in your life and all of that jazz? ANSWER THAT WITH A YES OR NO. Don't give me a term paper answer or some other BS you were going to write. Dog, you can't even post a pic of what you wore today without a journal to go along with it. You post what you wore/what color the sky was/were you went. I don't want to read about that ****. Nobody tries to "pigeonhole" you. You do that to yourself, and quite easily might I add. Then you have the audacity to say we don't know anything about you? I can give you a rundown of yourself.

1.Kanye is a huge fashion inspiration for you.

2.You tell us how many times you have worn a shoe/what your grails are.

3.You wear deep v-neck shirts that girls you like (white girls with no mass) are into.

4.You posted some Lifetime Network story and provided pics about how your mom left/abused you. Seriously, I'm not joking and this is not a knock on your mother, but you don't post that on a message board like THIS.

That's just four things. I can go on and on, as well as everyone else could, but I will cease here. Don't ever say some stupid **** like "you cats don't know anything about me". Please. Before you ask, yes I have posted in the WDYW/PYP Forum and this Forum before. I've been here way longer than you have. I just had to say something this time because you said something so stupid. Yes I'm mad/salty/madd doggy/heated/no yambs/dambs/all of the other stuff you want to say. Do I follow you around? Hell no. I have just seen your posts time and time again. If you hear a song enough times, you will remember the lyrics, even if you don't like the song. Catch my drift? Just remember and watch what you say on here, it can really pigeonhole you.
BEST POST EVER! 

I got banned for my anti proto rant.

just thought I'd contribute pics of Snoop wearing Hockey Jerseys in Gin & Juice film clip 1994

Pac in Jerseys 

old pic of game in AF1's

LOL!

but you don't...

i've discussed my musical and fashion influences (in the context of a debate), i once mentioned i reconnected with my mother, and i've posted vacation pix, but i haven't ever went into much detail about me as a person (people even tried to ask why i broke up or got back together with GF's and i just didn't answer, cuz it's not NT's business)... i'm not here for that.

i was just sayin', i'm not a "hip hop DJ"...

people are very quick to think they've got someone all figured out, and it's really dumb some times... the way people act like they know me based on nike talk is a great example of that.

you are legit mad, huh? :lol:

it's funny to me how there is all this talk about me in this thread, all because i said i didn't know pun used to be skinny... something THAT SIMPLE, was used as a way to take a shot at me, and it's turned into this... :lol:

I'm not mad at you. You're in the cuntree somewhere. Something stupid was said on your behalf so I commented.

I'm done with this topic.

Here's a pic of a jersey I want.

LOL!

but you don't...

i've discussed my musical and fashion influences (in the context of a debate), i once mentioned i reconnected with my mother, and i've posted vacation pix, but i haven't ever went into much detail about me as a person (people even tried to ask why i broke up or got back together with GF's and i just didn't answer, cuz it's not NT's business)... i'm not here for that.

i was just sayin', i'm not a "hip hop DJ"...

people are very quick to think they've got someone all figured out, and it's really dumb some times... the way people act like they know me based on nike talk is a great example of that.

you are legit mad, huh?
laugh.gif

it's funny to me how there is all this talk about me in this thread, all because i said i didn't know pun used to be skinny... something THAT SIMPLE, was used as a way to take a shot at me, and it's turned into this...
laugh.gif
WOULD YOU STOP IT MAN!!!!

STOP IT MAN.

Your legit annoying and annoy the hell out of everybody. Just stop. Why can't the mods just ban this dude? He legit trolls this thread with his life story EVERY OTHER WEEK.

Such hate for proto. Sheesh. The man does strike me as semi annoying due to posts I have read over the years but he does get unwarranted hate at times. I give him that. Lol

:lol:

Cool story bros...

Y'all allow yourselves to get entirely too worked up over words on the intraweb, by someone you don't know in real life, by someone who hasn't attacked any of you personally at all.

And LOL at "trying to impress other dudes" (saw that b4 you edited it)... I guess that's why I've never conformed to fit in, regardless of anything y'all have ever said about me, regardless if I continue to get hated on or not.

I haven't broken any rules to be banned. I've merely defended myself here and there in a non rule breaking manner. It's like you guys want me to all the sudden agree with your misconception of me and change who I am to fit in around here, or not ever defend myself...

This is silly. All because I disputed the claim I am a "hip hop DJ"... If any sensible, unbiased, person, without hater tendencies, was to read all this I think it's clear to see what's going on. Very few people have any reason to hate on me around here, a huge majority of it is simply trying to "impress other dudes" by joining in on the hate proto bandwagon... Lynch mob mentality at it's best. Keep it up lads, but I'm not going anywhere, or changing who I am to fit in on NT... :wink:

ha i edited it because i feel like this isn't a place to argue about something like that

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Cool story bros...

Y'all allow yourselves to get entirely too worked up over words on the intraweb, by someone you don't know in real life, by someone who hasn't attacked any of you personally at all.

And LOL at "trying to impress other dudes" (saw that b4 you edited it)... I guess that's why I've never conformed to fit in, regardless of anything y'all have ever said about me, regardless if I continue to get hated on or not.

I haven't broken any rules to be banned. I've merely defended myself here and there in a non rule breaking manner. It's like you guys want me to all the sudden agree with your misconception of me and change who I am to fit in around here, or not ever defend myself...

This is silly. All because I disputed the claim I am a "hip hop DJ"... If any sensible, unbiased, person, without hater tendencies, was to read all this I think it's clear to see what's going on. Very few people have any reason to hate on me around here, a huge majority of it is simply trying to "impress other dudes" by joining in on the hate proto bandwagon... Lynch mob mentality at it's best. Keep it up lads, but I'm not going anywhere, or changing who I am to fit in on NT... :wink:
Now you compare your situation to that of black oppression? Just so offensive

Such hate for proto. Sheesh. The man does strike me as semi annoying due to posts I have read over the years but he does get unwarranted hate at times. I give him that. Lol

I wouldnt say its unwarranted... but no matter how one may feel abut proto... his antics have created some memorable threads.

What month was it last year when he had everybody posting pics in plastic bags in the wdywt thread? :lol:rollin:lol:

My girl at the time was lookin at me like i was insane laughing at pics of bags over peoples feet :rofl:

The plastic bags thing was yet another reach. All because I said I put sole savers on yeezy's... The only shoe I put them on, just to prolong the glow (dirt is the only thing that stops them eventually) and prevent the discoloration... Funny thing is, mad people hit me up asking where to get them...

Was mad funny tho.

LOL!

but you don't...

I'm not even going to OD on this. You kept it real on the Pun thing so I don't know where that came from. The Kanye's inner thigh line was hilarious though.

But if "you're not here for that", why do you post pics of your girlfriend as much as you do. What exactly are you "here for" when you're doing that?

If seen you post pics of just a female in WDYWT. What exactly is the goal there? I've seen you post vacation photos in WDYWT. What are you accomplishing there?

This whole "you don't know" argument I'm not buying either. There are people you know personally. You could know them for decades and still be surprised by their actions.

So how well do you really know anyone? I can form an opinion based on what I know OF you the same way I can about anyone else. I have a large enough sample size based on what I've seen of you to develop an opinon. Doesn't mean I'm right. Doesn't mean I'm wrong. Whether you want to admit it or not, that is based on what YOU put out there.

Or are you suggesting you are a COMPLETELY different person offline that you are online? Is this a different persona?

This same **** ALWAYS goes down. Maybe you should take the same time you would to type your replies to take a moment to think about what it is about you that people respond to so negatively instead of always playing the victim.

You might learn something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom