♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raekwon2__1600W.Jpeg

Chum :pimp:

didnt expect him to have Jordans. thought he was more of a dunk guy or somethin

^^ I don't know what's worse, dude getting robbed, or chum agreeing that Jordan won a championship in the V's...

man trinidad is my dude, but is dude wearing an apron ? just an apron???

That's messed up that they ain't let me in that night cause I had on a snapback.
what was your guy/girl ratio? i think after the game, if you werent with anyone involved or buying a table (probably at a 3k minimum), you were'nt getting in.

was not impressed by Chum's collection, attire, career goals, and overall vibe :\

Really? I thought it was pretty cool. I like how he started off with something that wasn't Jordans, Lebrons, and Foamposites.

Dude had legit heat. Not just some "Oh, these are the newest joints and I got em for free" type of thing.

Ain't NOBODY giving you free Supas, Supreme lows, Reese Forbes :lol:. I like how he had some of the dopest SB's rather than just galaxy foamposites.

man trinidad is my dude, but is dude wearing an apron ? just an apron???
what was your guy/girl ratio? i think after the game, if you werent with anyone involved or buying a table (probably at a 3k minimum), you were'nt getting in.

Yes Trinidad James has on just an apron smh....

Always liked that Rusty Wallace, Miller Lite racing jacket that Mase has on in that pic...

I still see plenty dudes rockin those ds. Could never get wit it tho.
if i move to another country tho ima get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom