♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
was not impressed by Chum's collection, attire, career goals, and overall vibe :\

Really? I thought it was pretty cool. I like how he started off with something that wasn't Jordans, Lebrons, and Foamposites.

Dude had legit heat. Not just some "Oh, these are the newest joints and I got em for free" type of thing.

Ain't NOBODY giving you free Supas, Supreme lows, Reese Forbes :lol:. I like how he had some of the dopest SB's rather than just galaxy foamposites.

yeah, no hate on the guy as a person, he is entertaining as hell and seems like a super cool dude... but he is rocking the camp hats, that obviously don't fit him, and he seems super obsessed on the "limited" and "exclusivity" of brands and clothing, not necessarily stuff he likes. the toy collection, and barrage of lebrons were all freebies and not hunted down. his old sb's were cool, and his older jordans that meant a lot to him were the core of his collection that I liked. but once he started showing his stack of grapes, is when he lost me. again, no hate...

was not impressed by Chum's collection, attire, career goals, and overall vibe :\

Really? I thought it was pretty cool. I like how he started off with something that wasn't Jordans, Lebrons, and Foamposites.

Dude had legit heat. Not just some "Oh, these are the newest joints and I got em for free" type of thing.

Ain't NOBODY giving you free Supas, Supreme lows, Reese Forbes :lol:. I like how he had some of the dopest SB's rather than just galaxy foamposites.

yeah, no hate on the guy as a person, he is entertaining as hell and seems like a super cool dude... but he is rocking the camp hats, that obviously don't fit him, and he seems super obsessed on the "limited" and "exclusivity" of brands and clothing, not necessarily stuff he likes. the toy collection, and barrage of lebrons were all freebies and not hunted down. his old sb's were cool, and his older jordans that meant a lot to him were the core of his collection that I liked. but once he started showing his stack of grapes, is when he lost me. again, no hate...

he's going to open a shop.... he building inventory. Whats he supposed to sell, his personal stuff?

Wow, what is there to "tolerate"? He seems like a regular dude to me to with a sneaker collection. I don't watch the show, but some of ya need to get off your high horse.

Yes Trinidad James has on just an apron smh....
dope boy magic though .... he's cookin in the kitchen !
tongue.gif
i get it
lol

http://thedopeboymagicshop.bigcartel.com/product/black-apron

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i aint messin w/ em off the strength of their weak champion and mobb deep/hennessy flips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom