LMAO HIS ARMS LOOKS SMALL... HE LOOKS LIKE A T-REX

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

What is everyone confused about with the XXL cover?

Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf signed to Shady.

And there's heat in the pic.

i must be missing it...
LoL you ain't the only one
+1
Right. And Amber (no matter how lovely she is to look at) in Timbs qualifies.

3xLame.
Exactly - The Truth is this: If you're going to post pics of a white person in here, it better be REAL HEAT, I guess those AM's dont count, or those sneakers that Joe Buddens has on (looks like those jordan x AM 97's). But its no problem at all to post any nickle and dime "rapper" shirtless just cuz  he got some tat's, or some dub zeroe's or tim's- as long as his skin tone is what SOME of you dudes wanna see. Take it for what it is - Ignorant, angry , hater, racist dude's with a chip on their shoulder.   
eyes.gif
thats-racist.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just don't see any heat IMO. I saw what looks like some all black lebron 8's & a pair of am 90's that Em is wearing. Not heat to me. What do you consider the heat to be in this pic illphillip & ChamWillJam23?

i must be missing it...
+1

3xLame.
Exactly - The Truth is this: If you're going to post pics of a white person in here, it better be REAL HEAT, I guess those AM's dont count, or those sneakers that Joe Buddens has on (looks like those jordan x AM 97's). But its no problem at all to post any nickle and dime "rapper" shirtless just cuz  he got some tat's, or some dub zeroe's or tim's- as long as his skin tone is what SOME of you dudes wanna see. Take it for what it is - Ignorant, angry , hater, racist dude's with a chip on their shoulder.   
eyes.gif
thats-racist.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just don't see any heat IMO. I saw what looks like some all black lebron 8's & a pair of am 90's that Em is wearing. Not heat to me. What do you consider the heat to be in this pic illphillip & ChamWillJam23?

i must be missing it...
+1

3xLame.
eyes.gif
thats-racist.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anything with a nike tag apparently

i must be missing it...
+1

3xLame.
eyes.gif
thats-racist.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jumpman2314 wrote:
Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

J.cole wearing the 6's in this video but calling them the 7's LMFAO

dont know if it was posted already.

@JColeNC J. Cole

Thought my Jordans was the 7's. They're the 6's. Sneaker heads forgive me, deadly sin.

10 Jan via ÜberTwitter Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#

roll.gif
embarassed.gif

AND its on video
man its gonna take a while to get past that
who can look down at em and then say a different name, have time to correct it, and still continue to say the wrong shoe lolol

Jumpman2314 wrote:
Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

J.cole wearing the 6's in this video but calling them the 7's LMFAO

dont know if it was posted already.

@JColeNC J. Cole

Thought my Jordans was the 7's. They're the 6's. Sneaker heads forgive me, deadly sin.

10 Jan via ÜberTwitter Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#

roll.gif
embarassed.gif

AND its on video
man its gonna take a while to get past that
who can look down at em and then say a different name, have time to correct it, and still continue to say the wrong shoe lolol

Em with AM's and that jacket, Royce's jacket and whatever sneaker's he has look nice. Budden's kick's look nice - not sure what they are(lebron 8's AM's, whatever), but dude usually has some heat - and the pic is clean. I dont understand what the all the pic quoting and "i dont see any heat" and this x 2, x 3 , x4 ..... there's crap in here all the time - this pic is average, but not worth all the posts about the lack of......

Ya, just like anything that has a jumpman, right - all these crappy retro's that you can get at any local footlocker or champs passing as "heat"? And how are dub zeroes, timberland's, fur coats, fluffy teddy bear shoes qualifying to be in here? Oh wait, its hip hop pop, so ... ya. Lets not be hipocrit's - no need to keep wasting space
*nuff said* keep it movin

Em with AM's and that jacket, Royce's jacket and whatever sneaker's he has look nice. Budden's kick's look nice - not sure what they are(lebron 8's AM's, whatever), but dude usually has some heat - and the pic is clean. I dont understand what the all the pic quoting and "i dont see any heat" and this x 2, x 3 , x4 ..... there's crap in here all the time - this pic is average, but not worth all the posts about the lack of......

Ya, just like anything that has a jumpman, right - all these crappy retro's that you can get at any local footlocker or champs passing as "heat"? And how are dub zeroes, timberland's, fur coats, fluffy teddy bear shoes qualifying to be in here? Oh wait, its hip hop pop, so ... ya. Lets not be hipocrit's - no need to keep wasting space

NotSureIfSerious1.jpg

and im done in this thread

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NotSureIfSerious1.jpg

and im done in this thread

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom