♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibn jasper skating in black/pink yeezys:

ibn-jasper-skates-air-yeezy.jpg

I've actually seen Pharrell in South Beach while in Mia a couple of years back he was with a bunch of entourage, glad to see he actually reps where he stays
pimp.gif

I've actually seen Pharrell in South Beach while in Mia a couple of years back he was with a bunch of entourage, glad to see he actually reps where he stays
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by leejulien

IMG_8993.jpg

IMG_8999.jpg
aww great...now imma have to pick up a pair soon before da hypebeast nerds catch wind and push da prices up to yeezy status...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

its already approaching those prices bro
not trying to hate... but, doesn't saying "imma have to pick up a pair soon before da hypebeast nerds catch wind" make YOU the hypebeast?  based on your rationale you are stating that they are gonna cop because P is wearing them, but you are the very one copping because you saw him wearing them? 
embarassed.gif

again, not trying to start an argument, just strikes me as odd 
ohwell.gif

IMG_8993.jpg

IMG_8999.jpg
aww great...now imma have to pick up a pair soon before da hypebeast nerds catch wind and push da prices up to yeezy status...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

not trying to hate... but, doesn't saying "imma have to pick up a pair soon before da hypebeast nerds catch wind" make YOU the hypebeast?  based on your rationale you are stating that they are gonna cop because P is wearing them, but you are the very one copping because you saw him wearing them? 
embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AB Doom

^Nope you get no pass on that word...if I sported some Abercrombie & Fitch can I say the "C word"???
As if African Americans don't wear Hollister/AE/Abercrombie?

You're just categorizing that as a "white" brand? Sub at a HS for a day. People of every color where those stupid multi-colored Hollister hoodys and tight jeans. It's not just a "white" thing.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

^Nope you get no pass on that word...if I sported some Abercrombie & Fitch can I say the "C word"???
As if African Americans don't wear Hollister/AE/Abercrombie?

You're just categorizing that as a "white" brand? Sub at a HS for a day. People of every color where those stupid multi-colored Hollister hoodys and tight jeans. It's not just a "white" thing.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

What is everyone confused about with the XXL cover?

Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf signed to Shady.

And there's heat in the pic.
i must be missing it...
LoL you ain't the only one
+1
Right. And Amber (no matter how lovely she is to look at) in Timbs qualifies.
3xLame.
Exactly - The Truth is this: If you're going to post pics of a white person in here, it better be REAL HEAT, I guess those AM's dont count, or those sneakers that Joe Buddens has on (looks like those jordan x AM 97's). But its no problem at all to post any nickle and dime "rapper" shirtless just cuz  he got some tat's, or some dub zeroe's or tim's- as long as his skin tone is what SOME of you dudes wanna see. Take it for what it is - Ignorant, angry , hater, racist dude's with a chip on their shoulder.   
eyes.gif
I just don't see any heat IMO. I saw what looks like some all black lebron 8's & a pair of am 90's that Em is wearing. Not heat to me. What do you consider the heat to be in this pic illphillip & ChamWillJam23?

anything with a nike tag apparently

LoL, give it up..there was NO heat in the Shady/Slaughter House XXL cover

am I the only one that sees ROYCE wearing GUCCI High-tops? Is that not heat?

I really hate to continue this pyramid argument given I rarely bother posting anymore, but some you are idiots

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

What is everyone confused about with the XXL cover?

Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf signed to Shady.

And there's heat in the pic.
i must be missing it...
LoL you ain't the only one
+1
Right. And Amber (no matter how lovely she is to look at) in Timbs qualifies.
3xLame.
Exactly - The Truth is this: If you're going to post pics of a white person in here, it better be REAL HEAT, I guess those AM's dont count, or those sneakers that Joe Buddens has on (looks like those jordan x AM 97's). But its no problem at all to post any nickle and dime "rapper" shirtless just cuz  he got some tat's, or some dub zeroe's or tim's- as long as his skin tone is what SOME of you dudes wanna see. Take it for what it is - Ignorant, angry , hater, racist dude's with a chip on their shoulder.   
eyes.gif
I just don't see any heat IMO. I saw what looks like some all black lebron 8's & a pair of am 90's that Em is wearing. Not heat to me. What do you consider the heat to be in this pic illphillip & ChamWillJam23?

anything with a nike tag apparently

LoL, give it up..there was NO heat in the Shady/Slaughter House XXL cover

am I the only one that sees ROYCE wearing GUCCI High-tops? Is that not heat?

I really hate to continue this pyramid argument given I rarely bother posting anymore, but some you are idiots

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

IMG_8993.jpg

IMG_8999.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

no I liked them way before he sported them but missed out

you know things happen like that sometimes 

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

IMG_8993.jpg

IMG_8999.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

no I liked them way before he sported them but missed out

you know things happen like that sometimes 

Status
Not open for further replies.