♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have all those shoes for sale. Laneys, they have the fear pack IV's for months now. some even have the V;s

hes a hypebeast and a 1 hit wonder. cant wait til we dont see his pics anymore honestly

They have all those shoes for sale. Laneys, they have the fear pack IV's for months now. some even have the V;s

hes a hypebeast and a 1 hit wonder. cant wait til we dont see his pics anymore honestly

He used to be around my way a lot before he blew up. Was talking to dude at a video set at Walters the other day and he really feels like his sneaker game can't be touched :rolleyes he asked me if "I've seen anyone rocking Mags anymore" I guess trying to imply that he has a pair and rocks his :lol:

Last edited:
so they pay tuiton and everything just to "attend"? Most celebrities don't like to throw money in the garbage, at least not like that

no, 'back to school' style as in the movie...never go to class, have others do your work, and graduate with a degree

Wat r these?
Fake pumps? Or just changed to avoid lawsuit etc?
Just curious

Wish Nike would come out with their own version of these Visvims with a Free or Roshe type sole . . .
No, they shouldn't
Pac
glasses.gif

He look mad
Wish Nike would come out with their own version of these Visvims with a Free or Roshe type sole . . .​
Nah, nope
Yeah, yep.

Because I'm too broke/not doing it enough to drop 700 on them 
frown.gif

Also that Roshe sole is just dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom