♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha it will be something if he brings back the racecar jackets that were in those carts in every mall. Everyone had one.

Haha it will be something if he brings back the racecar jackets that were in those carts in every mall. Everyone had one.
125-1.jpg

Ha shoulda known it was Supreme

I thought James just brought one back out since he is from the South and they were everywhere here a few years ago

125-1.jpg

I thought James just brought one back out since he is from the South and they were everywhere here a few years ago
i suppose they look better in fitted sizes now since back then everyone was basically swimming in them..

Wish Nike would come out with their own version of these Visvims with a Free or Roshe type sole . . .​

No, they shouldn't

Pac 8)

He look mad

Wish Nike would come out with their own version of these Visvims with a Free or Roshe type sole . . .​

Nah, nope

Yeah, yep.​

Because I'm too broke/not doing it enough to drop 700 on them 
frown.gif

Also that Roshe sole is just dope​

so since you're "broke", you want nike too create some ugly rip-off?... whatever floats your boat

125-1.jpg

i suppose they look better in fitted sizes now since back then everyone was basically swimming in them..
lol at "nascar jacket black people" being a google search query

soulja-mms.jpg

297.jpg

they do look better fitted tho

So if those start to pop will the real ones be "fake" lol

If i ever move to another country i would get one cuz theyre so american
They like euro soccer jerseys wit the endorsements.

Ive been to nascar races and sometimes theres vendors with some from the 80s and 90s that look cool.

Texaco havoline is my favorite tho.

Spita wit the sixers alpha forces 8)

Forever searching for these in any condition

:smokin dem legs

:smokin

Lamar

Kimchee 8)

"Uptown" >>>> cory gunz

Hitboy

Illuminati vampire

They have all those shoes for sale. Laneys, they have the fear pack IV's for months now. some even have the V;s

hes a hypebeast and a 1 hit wonder. cant wait til we dont see his pics anymore honestly

It's universally agreed that TJ is a buffoon, but on the sneaker front is it possible that he is rockin' the 2000 Laney? Money is no object for these cats so they could be buying 'mint' pairs at higher prices.

They have all those shoes for sale. Laneys, they have the fear pack IV's for months now. some even have the V;s

hes a hypebeast and a 1 hit wonder. cant wait til we dont see his pics anymore honestly

It's universally agreed that TJ is a buffoon, but on the sneaker front is it possible that he is rockin' the 2000 Laney? Money is no object for these cats so they could be buying 'mint' pairs at higher prices.

those are def 2013's

He has a worn pair of 2000's, but those on his feet are the 2013's.

No, they shouldn't

Pac 8)

He look mad

Nah, nope

Yeah, yep.​

Because I'm too broke/not doing it enough to drop 700 on them 
frown.gif

Also that Roshe sole is just dope​

so since you're "broke", you want nike too create some ugly rip-off?... whatever floats your boat

aint that what the solarsoft moccasins are?

Btw, I still got Stalley and Wale as my respected sneaker collectors. You can tell by the variety in their collection that they actually care about what they rock. Its not just "insert retro J or well known yet hyped jordan".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom