♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick.gif
those jeans...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

First time I could honestly say that Ninjahood is spitting straight up hate.South Beaches were hyped waaaay before Skateboard P was spotted in them. And "them neptunes cats"(I'm guessing this is your way of categorizing N.E.R.D. fans etc.) are probably 90% sneakerheads that watch ball and know basketball shoe history.
you didn't get my point....

they were ALREADY hyped BEFORE Mr. P decided to sport em...now that he did he took em from there original point of origin and is transcending them to a totally new

demographic that ISN'T as sneaker savvy......therefore creating a NEW pool of interest amongst people who probably wouldn't of known they existed outside da

more hardcore sneaker community.
Still, you're overreacting.
Relax, it aint dat serious

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

First time I could honestly say that Ninjahood is spitting straight up hate.South Beaches were hyped waaaay before Skateboard P was spotted in them. And "them neptunes cats"(I'm guessing this is your way of categorizing N.E.R.D. fans etc.) are probably 90% sneakerheads that watch ball and know basketball shoe history.
you didn't get my point....

they were ALREADY hyped BEFORE Mr. P decided to sport em...now that he did he took em from there original point of origin and is transcending them to a totally new

demographic that ISN'T as sneaker savvy......therefore creating a NEW pool of interest amongst people who probably wouldn't of known they existed outside da

more hardcore sneaker community.
Still, you're overreacting.
Relax, it aint dat serious

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Landed a Sheek Louch interview speaking about his sneaker collection rocking BIN II's...Excuse the foul language.
those aren't BIN IIs though 
ohwell.gif
SMH. sheek don't know $*@* about those shoes. He probably didn't even know he was wearing 2s. I hate people like that. Don't know anything about em, but just get them because they're J's.

Aren't you supposed to wear shoes because you like them. Who cares if he doesnt know hes wearing 2's , not everyone is into learning about the shoes ,some people buy shoes because they look nice
grin.gif

Landed a Sheek Louch interview speaking about his sneaker collection rocking BIN II's...Excuse the foul language.
ohwell.gif
SMH. sheek don't know $*@* about those shoes. He probably didn't even know he was wearing 2s. I hate people like that. Don't know anything about em, but just get them because they're J's.

Aren't you supposed to wear shoes because you like them. Who cares if he doesnt know hes wearing 2's , not everyone is into learning about the shoes ,some people buy shoes because they look nice
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

ohwell.gif

grin.gif

I think his whole point is Sheek claims he doesn't buy them. He says he been a sneakerhead and he got some sort of pull with JB where they give him tons of free stuff 
eyes.gif
 (which to be honest I got my doubts nothing against Sheek but he aint even the hottest out his camp, Kiss might get some stuff but I know for a fact he still buys ALOT of shoes, I actually worked in the Footaction in Greensboro and have seen him come in and out on numerous occasions to buy stuff)....
So in essence I actually agree with Bence that Sheek interview just made him look dumb.... Some ppl don't get that its okay to not be a sneakerhead

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

ohwell.gif

grin.gif

I think his whole point is Sheek claims he doesn't buy them. He says he been a sneakerhead and he got some sort of pull with JB where they give him tons of free stuff 
eyes.gif
 (which to be honest I got my doubts nothing against Sheek but he aint even the hottest out his camp, Kiss might get some stuff but I know for a fact he still buys ALOT of shoes, I actually worked in the Footaction in Greensboro and have seen him come in and out on numerous occasions to buy stuff)....
So in essence I actually agree with Bence that Sheek interview just made him look dumb.... Some ppl don't get that its okay to not be a sneakerhead

I'll put my flame suit on for lack of heat but some throwback cash money pics. Back when FUBU was huge

am33wo.jpg

k2gzgm.jpg

10pytly.jpg

I'll put my flame suit on for lack of heat but some throwback cash money pics. Back when FUBU was huge

am33wo.jpg

k2gzgm.jpg

10pytly.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom