♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
30t6p3b.gif
@ missing the south beach LBJs.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by ninjahood

u can still get em for mid 2's.....which is still reasonable, but if gotta strike while da iron is hot.

online??
of course..check craigslist or sneaker message boards.

and right now da average is just a lil over 2 and 1/2...im starting to see em end a lil consistent at 3 on ebay.

u can still get em for mid 2's.....which is still reasonable, but if gotta strike while da iron is hot.

online??
of course..check craigslist or sneaker message boards.

and right now da average is just a lil over 2 and 1/2...im starting to see em end a lil consistent at 3 on ebay.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by leejulien

IMG_8993.jpg

IMG_8999.jpg
aww great...now imma have to pick up a pair soon before da hypebeast nerds catch wind and push da prices up to yeezy status...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

its already approaching those prices bro
not trying to hate... but, doesn't saying "imma have to pick up a pair soon before da hypebeast nerds catch wind" make YOU the hypebeast?  based on your rationale you are stating that they are gonna cop because P is wearing them, but you are the very one copping because you saw him wearing them? 
embarassed.gif

again, not trying to start an argument, just strikes me as odd 
ohwell.gif
u OBVIOUSLY aren't paying attention to da intangible implication im eluding to in my statement....them Neptunes cats appeal to a whole other demographic that

9 times outta 10 don't give 2 smacks about Lebron James, da Miami Heat, hell even Miami Vice or Nike basketball...they just would peep a pic of skateboard P rockin

em and automatically be urged to buy em, so if it reaches that market expect it to open a whole can of demand that da sneaker originally wasn't aim towards (sneaker enthusiasts, sports

fans, ball players)

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by leejulien

IMG_8993.jpg

IMG_8999.jpg
aww great...now imma have to pick up a pair soon before da hypebeast nerds catch wind and push da prices up to yeezy status...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

its already approaching those prices bro
not trying to hate... but, doesn't saying "imma have to pick up a pair soon before da hypebeast nerds catch wind" make YOU the hypebeast?  based on your rationale you are stating that they are gonna cop because P is wearing them, but you are the very one copping because you saw him wearing them? 
embarassed.gif

again, not trying to start an argument, just strikes me as odd 
ohwell.gif
u OBVIOUSLY aren't paying attention to da intangible implication im eluding to in my statement....them Neptunes cats appeal to a whole other demographic that

9 times outta 10 don't give 2 smacks about Lebron James, da Miami Heat, hell even Miami Vice or Nike basketball...they just would peep a pic of skateboard P rockin

em and automatically be urged to buy em, so if it reaches that market expect it to open a whole can of demand that da sneaker originally wasn't aim towards (sneaker enthusiasts, sports

fans, ball players)

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Landed a Sheek Louch interview speaking about his sneaker collection rocking BIN II's...Excuse the foul language.
those aren't BIN IIs though 
ohwell.gif
SMH. sheek don't know $*@* about those shoes. He probably didn't even know he was wearing 2s. I hate people like that. Don't know anything about em, but just get them because they're J's.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Landed a Sheek Louch interview speaking about his sneaker collection rocking BIN II's...Excuse the foul language.
those aren't BIN IIs though 
ohwell.gif
SMH. sheek don't know $*@* about those shoes. He probably didn't even know he was wearing 2s. I hate people like that. Don't know anything about em, but just get them because they're J's.

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

What is everyone confused about with the XXL cover?

Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf signed to Shady.

And there's heat in the pic.

i must be missing it...
LoL you ain't the only one
+1
Right. And Amber (no matter how lovely she is to look at) in Timbs qualifies.

3xLame.
Exactly - The Truth is this: If you're going to post pics of a white person in here, it better be REAL HEAT, I guess those AM's dont count, or those sneakers that Joe Buddens has on (looks like those jordan x AM 97's). But its no problem at all to post any nickle and dime "rapper" shirtless just cuz  he got some tat's, or some dub zeroe's or tim's- as long as his skin tone is what SOME of you dudes wanna see. Take it for what it is - Ignorant, angry , hater, racist dude's with a chip on their shoulder.   
eyes.gif
This is one dumb post.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Enlighten me as to how you reached this conclusion.

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

What is everyone confused about with the XXL cover?

Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf signed to Shady.

And there's heat in the pic.

i must be missing it...
LoL you ain't the only one
+1
Right. And Amber (no matter how lovely she is to look at) in Timbs qualifies.

3xLame.
Exactly - The Truth is this: If you're going to post pics of a white person in here, it better be REAL HEAT, I guess those AM's dont count, or those sneakers that Joe Buddens has on (looks like those jordan x AM 97's). But its no problem at all to post any nickle and dime "rapper" shirtless just cuz  he got some tat's, or some dub zeroe's or tim's- as long as his skin tone is what SOME of you dudes wanna see. Take it for what it is - Ignorant, angry , hater, racist dude's with a chip on their shoulder.   
eyes.gif
This is one dumb post.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Enlighten me as to how you reached this conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom