♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
theoryhenri

Dat avy :smokin

When the first time u ever saw new sneakers was in a game 8)
May 7 1995 ecf game 1

I remember they even did a close up of em and marv albert said somthin.

Shout out to sneakerbardetroit 8)

Last edited:
Man, these celebs will wear anything given to them... Those std foambs, smh

i swear, game is one of hip-hops biggest clowns.

isnt his IG tag "handsomeassn****" or somethin like that? pretty sure it was him that took that pic with a bunch posites in a bath tub and labeled it "foam bath" too.

his fans need to be ashamed of themselves. even moreso than ye' fans and thats sayin ALOT...

Game is enjoying the spoils of his success. Why you mad bro? I just started following the big homie on IG and he seems like a genuinely cool guy. He enjoys his uccess and he shares it with the people around him, but you mad cuz he took a pic of hyped up sneakers while he probably didn't even have to pay for. Don't blame game blame the culture.

Eventually the sneakerhead fad will fade and celebs will find something else to beast over just give it time. Until then let my slime cook.

I disagree with you man.  Pac, while not very lyrical, had a way with words and a charisma that got people to follow him.  K. Dot doesn't have that charm or that voice to move people with just his words.  Not taking anything away from K. Dot though.  He is nice with the lyrics.  I've actually liked him since the "Training Day" days when he was really going by K. Dot but he's nowhere near what people are making him out to be.

Did we really let son skate saying pac aint lyrical?

"Can't seem to focus,hopeless, with violent thoughts I wrote this/
Got these devils petrified hiding from my hocus pocus/"

diamonds remix

Bleek could be one hit away his whole career
As long as I'm alive he's a millionaire
And even if I die he's in my will somewhere
So he could just kick back and chill somewhere

momma loves me off BP wayyy before the diamonds remix

Bleek you’re still with me — ***** what did I say?
Your time is coming, you one hit away

right hand man will never be broke

Jay was more like a big brother to him....

But I heard Bleek narrating an NFL rookie documentary last week

He's still getting legitimate checks... Was he hype man for jay on the timberlake tour?

Jay was more like a big brother to him....

But I heard Bleek narrating an NFL rookie documentary last week

He's still getting legitimate checks... Was he hype man for jay on the timberlake tour?
No he was not. There were no openers/hypeman, it was just Jay and Justin.

In Games defence that picture is taken on tour in Australia, after getting VIP treatment at the Nike store...

Its Lame and its corney like most rappers IG posts, but you cant knock the hustle of buying/being given that many pairs of shoes while on tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom