♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only thing I see wrong with son's fit is the length of those shorts and maybe the fact that they're camo.

Otherwise he beats Ludacris by default for not having Tampon Foamposite Ones on.
Yes the camo length and the american flag cargo pocket, but luda tampons are worst.

The shoes are Nike Air Flows if I remember correctly, and the denim we'd have no way of knowing for sure. Could be RRL, could be APC.

Last edited:
Chill out wit' that Lebreezy corroded foot picture. :stoneface:

That Supreme Hockey jersey is nice. I needa' cop a couple of Baseball and Hockey jerseys.

Can't believe I missed out on dem' Guess knockoff Balmains. Coulda' looked clean for the low. :smh:

Y'all buggin' if you think those Kanye Visism's are hot. Lookin' like a Seminole and stuff. :lol:

She's dating J Prince's son, has her gig on The Voice, signed to YMCMB, and getting those CS payments from The Dream so I'm sure she's good...lol
She aint get all that by chillin, so even if she is good im sure he's right as well.

Christina Milian working out to find another artist to eat off of.
Sad thing is that shorty actually has the talent to eat on her own. She can sing decent, can dance, and certainly has the look. I think she just never put out the right single to help her blow up or she just never had the right management backing her career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom