♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of henleys theres a blk/dark gray /green glow nike air one i cant find for %^&*

anybody have a link to it? :nerd:

This boy?

6698109218e811e3912922000a1fceb7_7.jpg

Lebron = Born and raised in Akron, OH but is a Cowboys and Yankees fan. He confused. And this is with whom you wanna place your faith?

Jim Jones = Stays in the latest Footlocker GR release. Vampire Life is rocked by nobody outside of Harlem. Still itching for another hit....smh

Last edited:
Lebron = Born and raised in Akron, OH but is a Cowboys and Yankees fan. *****. And this is with whom you wanna place your faith?
Haha I mean yeah he is a fan of some front running teams, although the Cowboys have been garbage for the last 15 years or so, but he is definitely the best player this league has seen since MJ.

Lebron = Born and raised in Akron, OH but is a Cowboys and Yankees fan. He confused. And this is with whom you wanna place your faith?

Jim Jones = Stays in the latest Footlocker GR release. Vampire Life is rocked by nobody outside of Harlem. Still itching for another hit....smh

Lmaoo. I've only seen Jim wearing vamp clothing.

And to the other dude up there saying lebron is the best we have seen since mj....uhhh no. I'm not even a big kobe fan but he would be the closest one. Maybe in time Lebron can be considered one of the greats.

I know lebron is putting official numbers on the boards, but c'mon, stylistically, everything he does looks ugly compared to MJ (and even Kobe)... Not to mention he is notorious for not coming thru in the clutch (that's when MJ really made magic happen, and that seems to be when lebron performs his worst for some reason).

Haha I disagree with you Proto, and others, but it's whatever. Don't want to de-rail the thread.

I know lebron is putting official numbers on the boards, but c'mon, stylistically, everything he does looks ugly compared to MJ (and even Kobe)... Not to mention he is notorious for not coming thru in the clutch (that's when MJ really made magic happen, and that seems to be when lebron performs his worst for some reason).
reped

That kinda stuff doesn't matter to the Kobe/MJ lovers though.
all that matters are rings. MJ>KOBE>Lebron. 

Sure there are role players with more...hell luke walton has a few, but when speaking about the "Greatest", you can't deny numbers. And, you can't deny that Kobe is 2 times the player lebron is.

all that matters are rings. MJ>KOBE>Lebron. 

Sure there are role players with more...hell luke walton has a few, but when speaking about the "Greatest", you can't deny numbers. And, you can't deny that Kobe is 2 times the player lebron is.

So Bill Russell >>>>MJ>KOBE

and :rofl:

:rolleyes

So Bill Russell >>>>MJ>KOBE

and
roll.gif
bill russell was a center.

MJ and Kobe are complete players. They can post you up, take you first step and kill you from beyond the arch. They can also shut down just about anyone in the league in their individual careers with ease. Thats the caliber of player we're speaking of...Not centers who dominated only one part of the court.

You obviously dont know basketball. I even emphasized that other players may have more rings in my last post and you still came up with Bill Russell?

Face it, MJ>KOBE>LEBRON and same goes for their shoe lines

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom