♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ true....but I can't call another man a god/gawd....word to wu-tang. Its all good not trying to derail thread.

Its funny that he calls himself a lord...its even funnier that people on here refer to him as lord as well or "the gawd" which is equally ******ed, IMO. Flame suit on.

well he was actually made a "lord" when he was in europe, which is why people started calling him that.

i.e- lordship

from wiki:

Lord is a deferential appellation[1] for a person or deity who has authority, control, or power over others; a master, chief, or ruler.[2][3] In only a few cases is "lord" a substantive title in itself, most commonly that of the Lord of the Manor and certain vestigial titles from the age of feudalism such as Lord of Mann, in other cases it is a generic term applied, for example, to persons who hold a title of the peerage or persons entitled to courtesy titles, or to refer to a group or body of peers.

in other words, its not that serious...

Sean used to have some dope fits before he got with Adidas

Future is a hypebeast

Though for the quickest second that Wiz was rocking an HBA shirt :lol:

Last edited:
Lord Dissick is unacceptable but referring to his brother in law as "Yeezus" is okay. I got it.

Calling yourself god,lord or even yeezus is a no go in my book, and ye is wrong for wearing that confederate patch on his sleeve...but remember all this is IMO, I do not want the yeezus freaks and the lord disck drones jimmies to ride up.

Calling yourself god,lord or even yeezus is a no go in my book, and ye is wrong for wearing that confederate patch on his sleeve...but remember all this is IMO, I do not want the yeezus freaks and the lord disck drones jimmies to ride up.
Even if you're a lord?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom