♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folarin's Yeezy I fit
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Adidas is about to rake it in.

true story.

i already see a ton of people rocking adidas.

so as long as he makes dope product, it's gonna do well, and turn a lot of people onto the brand.

i hope as a team they make nike regret being greedy with his royalties...

think and say what you will about ye, but he has an eye for shoes and fashion, and could have been a huge money maker for nike in the long term (it's arguable that he already has made them a lot of money, even tho due to the limited nature of his product with them so far, it hasn't been the huge numbers nike normally does, it has SUPER added to the hype machine around nike, and helped make them cooler in the culture, outside of just sports. i mean, the dude has basically single handedly made hip hop culture start wearing slim clothes and leather, his influence is undeniable)...

signing athletes is dope, but he can bring more to the table than athletes (in terms of his reach in culture, and how he can actually design his own product, to appeal to the culure, unlike the athletes who are usually just the face of the product)...

Adidas is about to rake it in.

true story.

i already see a ton of people rocking adidas.

so as long as he makes dope product, it's gonna do well, and turn a lot of people onto the brand.

i hope as a team they make nike regret being greedy with his royalties...

think and say what you will about ye, but he has an eye for shoes and fashion, and could have been a huge money maker for nike in the long term (it's arguable that he already has made them a lot of money, even tho due to the limited nature of his product with them so far, it hasn't been the huge numbers nike normally does, it has SUPER added to the hype machine around nike, and helped make them cooler in the culture, outside of just sports. i mean, the dude has basically single handedly made hip hop culture start wearing slim clothes and leather, his influence is undeniable)...

signing athletes is dope, but he can bring more to the table than athletes (in terms of his reach in culture, and how he can actually design his own product, to appeal to the culure, unlike the athletes who are usually just the face of the product)..

No. His kicks are just another pair of kicks that Nike has slapped limited tag on that people go crazy for. Galaxies, Corks, Yeezy's, McFly's - None of these kicks are even good looking.

A general release of his kicks will probably be no different than S. Carters, G-Unit kicks, Lugz, etc.

No. His kicks are just another pair of kicks that Nike has slapped limited tag on that people go crazy for. Galaxies, Corks, Yeezy's, McFly's - None of these kicks are even good looking.

A general release of his kicks will probably be no different than S. Carters, G-Unit kicks, Lugz, etc.

There is truth in what Proto is saying and there's truth in what you're saying.

The reality is that Nike/JB products are harder to attain due to raffles & limited availability, overpriced and of very sub par quality in the past 5 years. To top it off, everyone and their dog is rockin' Nike/JB product (not necessarily marquee product but it has a Swoosh or Jumpman on it).

Adibok product can be had on the low due to markdowns and Reebok quality (I don't own Adidas) is actually better than NSW/JB retro quality. Like wise UA, Asics, Saucony, NB are making strides too.

I wouldn't necessarily say that Kanye's recent signing with Adidas is solely responsible for their upsurge but having him on board could propel them forward.

Can't wait for that 30 year anniversary next year >D

i'm calling it now...

2015 + 30th anniversary for Jordans = power lacing in all jordan retros!!! :lol:

next thing you know these sneaker blogs will read that and go ahead and start the rumor, just to have a story... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom